DAY 113

POV JAQI
Only one hour left to the show.
Those of the 3A performed in the morning, the 3B in the afternoon, and we will perform in the evening.
It was a day full of tension.
The girls who took care of the stage clothes had to work all day to change Sun Qian's clothes so that they would fit on Yue's little body.
When I first warned the other actors that she would be the new Belle, everyone reacted with enthusiasm and rushed to embrace her. Only Dylan remained in a corner to shake his head.
"I won't do it. You also find another Beast" he said before leaving the Great Hall.
And now I'm looking for him everywhere. He can't leave us in trouble like that! And I'm tired of seeing Yue cry.
After checking in each class, I run to the courtyard.
I find him sitting on a wall with his head hidden in his hands.
"Dylan?"
"Forget it, Jaqi".
"No, I won't give up! Soon we have to get on stage!" I exclaim, nervous.
"How can I get on stage with her, Jaqi? I ... It hurts me to see her".
He raises his head and I see his shiny eyes.
"You love her, don't you?" I ask him gently, sitting next to him.
"No ... It is not ... It is not love. I'm sure that what I feel for Yue is not love. It's just that ... She's part of my family, you understand? It's absurd, I know, but that's what I feel. I thought it was the same for her ... But no" he replies.
His face is a mask of sadness. If this isn't love, my dear Dylan, I don't know what else it is.
Sigh. Maybe Yue will get angry, but at this point I don't care anymore. I just want to see her happy.
"Dylan, I have to tell you something."
He looks at me with curiosity.
"Yueyue has left your home because of Sun Qian" I confess.
"What are you saying?"
"Sun Qian was damned jealous of her, so she asked her to leave your house. Yue accepted for fear that you could break up because of her. She broke away from you for this. She came back to her aunt ... And she was very sick, Dylan. She had lost her appetite and she slept little ... She kept everything inside, as usual, until I asked her for explanations and convinced her to come and stay with me. It's not true that she was tired of you and Su. She ... She just wanted to protect you ".
Dylan opens his eyes in disbelief.
"That stupid girl" he whispers.

POV DYLAN
When I return to school with Jaqi, the Great Hall is already full of people.
We join our classmates behind the scenes.
"Go get dressed!" she orders me.
I wear my stage costume and I look around.
Here she is. Yue is peering nervously at the audience.
Her face is very pale.
I take her hand and she turns to me, worried.
"Everything will be fine. Don't worry" I smile at her.
Her eyes become shiny, but I don't have time to say anything else, because Jaqi calls us on stage.
The show is about to begin.

POV MR WANG
Even for a single day, it's nice to come home.
I certainly couldn't miss the show! Wang He Di didn't want me to come see him, but I didn't listen to him and here I am.
Su told me that he will act with her girlfriend ... Sun Qian.
Finally I will have the opportunity to meet her.

POV SU
Dylan is great! All the girls in the audience do nothing but sigh while watching him.
Suddenly the curtain closes and when it reopens ... YUE ?! Yue is Belle ?! Where is Sun Qian?!

POV JAQI
Everything is going great. Great! Yue is extraordinary ... And Dylan gives his best with her.
Now comes the dance scene.
Dylan is already on stage, pretending to be anxious waiting for his Belle to arrive ...
A few seconds later, Yue enters with a white tulle dress, with flowers embroidered in the front and a blue bow that wraps around her waist, while the back is closed by a pink ribbon corset.