DAY 57

POV SU
I am so thirsty!
I slowly move Yue's arm, which still holds me close to her, and I get up. I look at the alarm clock on the bedside table: it's 5:30.
I go to the kitchen to drink a glass of water and then I go back to the room ... I still have some time to sleep before the alarm starts playing.
When I come back, I realize that there is no more space for me: Yue and Dylan are now close together and sleeping hugging each other in the middle of the bed. Mmh ... I think I'll go to my brother's room.

POV DYLAN
I hear a strange little song ringing in the room ... It must be Su's alarm clock.
"Hey little man, it's time to get up" I whisper in a hoarse voice, keeping my eyes closed.
He has an arm around my waist and his head leaning against my chest. What an affectionate child!
I hold him close to me and lightly stroke his hair ... Wait. Why are they so straight?!
I open my eyes and I look down.
SHEN YUE ?!
What?! How on earth happened ?! Why are we hugging each other ?!
I thought there was Su in our midst!
I stop stroking her and I try to pull away, but she holds me back and smiles.
"Hey puppy ... Is it time to get up?" she whispers.
I don't say anything ... I'm afraid of how she could react.
She opens her eyes and raises her head to look me straight in the face.
For a second ... One second ... I think how beautiful she is. She has tangled hair, slightly puffy eyes and rosy cheeks.
I expect her to start screaming or pushing me out of bed ... But instead she bursts out laughing and she doesn't leave me.
"You grew up overnight, Su? I was hoping you'd become more handsome than your brother" she says.
"Hey!" I exclaim, offended.
She laughs again.
Suddenly small steps echo in the corridor and Su opens the door to his room.
He runs on the bed and jumps among us, that we finally separate.
"Good morning, sleepyheads! Finished cuddling?" he smiles at us with a sly look.
Yue and I look at each other, both red-faced, and start tickling him.

POV YUE
While I make breakfast, Dylan joins me in the kitchen.
"Today I have training, I think I'll be late. If you don't want to cook I'll leave you the money to order your pizza" he says, sitting down.
"Don't worry, I'll take care of it. Guo Yan told me he's a lot upset about this game ..."
"And he's good to be! This year we will win" he mumbles, angry.
"You two are too competitive" I laugh.
"Shen Yue ..."
The tone in which he says my name forces me to turn towards him ... His gaze is fixed on the table and he touches his ear.
"Yup?"
"Er ... I'm sorry for this morning" he mutters.
"I don't understand ..."
"For ... Oh! I thought there was Su next to me, that's why I hugged you while you slept".
I look at him and smile ... He's so embarrassed! Although I was surprised to find myself in his arms, I admit I felt one
beautiful feeling of warmth and ... familiarity.
"Family" I whisper.
"What?" he asks me, confused.
"I don't know if it's the same for you, but ..." I suddenly feel like crying.
"Hey ... What's going on?"
He approaches and lowers himself to look into my eyes. He looks worried.
"I ... Didi, I exaggerate if I say that ... That you are my new family? I know that maybe it's too much, but ... I look at you and Su and your father and ..." I can't continue, the lump I have in my throat melts and I burst to cry.
Dylan smiles at me and hugs me tight.
"Hey... I wasn't kidding when I told you that we are now brother and sister, little silly. Family is the right word. We are a family" he whispers softly.
"Why is Yueyue crying?"
We turn to Su, who is watching me with worried eyes.
"Because I'm happy" I smile at him, wiping my tears.

POV DYLAN
Su runs towards us and I let Yue go so he can hug her.
Sometimes I forget how fragile Yue is ... I apologized for hugging her, but if that makes her so happy I'll hug her more often ... I swear.

POV SUN QIAN
As soon as Dylan enters the classroom, I run towards him and kiss him.
"Hey" he smiles at me.
"Do you have training today?" I ask him.
"Yes, until late"
"Can I come and see you?"
"Of course you can!"
I kiss him one more time. I feel a different scent on his uniform ...
"Have you been very close to Yue this morning?" I ask, attentive to his reaction.
He starts coughing out of control.
I don't like it at all.
"What are you saying?!" he exclaims, when he recovers.
"I feel her scent".
"We live in the same house, Sun Qian".
The teacher enters the classroom, so everyone goes to sit.
I decide to let it go, but I have to be careful of those two.
Once the lessons are over, I go to the gym with Dylan.
I love the way he moves in the court ... So fast, determined, attentive ...
Sweat wets his face and flows down the muscles of his arms.
I would never get tired of watching him.
I realize that his coach wants a lot from him, but Dylan never complains ... He does everything he tells him and strives to always give his best.
After almost four hours, the team is left free to go home and Dylan joins me in the stands.
"I take a shower and I'm at your place" he says, giving me a kiss.
I nod.
When he returns, he wears a black suit and his hair is still slightly damp.
God, how sexy he is!
"Let's go eat something?" he asks me.
"Yes! I'm starving!"
I take him by the hand and drag him out.
We go to a small diner and sit down to eat.
As we speak, I see that he constantly monitors his phone.
"Are you waiting for a call?" I ask, feeling that patience begins to abandon me.
"No, no... Sorry" he replies, putting the phone in his pocket.
After a few minutes, a new message arrives.
Before I can read it, I steal his phone from his hands.
It's Yue.