DAY 45

POV SUN QIAN
He's mine. All mine. After years of looking at him from afar and trying to capture his attention in vain, Wang He Di finally noticed me! Since our first date, we have become practically inseparable ... I wait for him to go to school in the morning, I sit next to him in the canteen, I go to see him during basketball training and then I hold his hand while he takes me home after school...
Often I also go to visit him at his house.
But ... But there's her, Shen Yue.
I don't like this story of cohabitation at all! I would like her to come back from where shs cames and that's it ... Instead every time I go to Dylan, I find her there with her damn shorts jumping around like her landlady. And then she's kind to me, but I know she's jealous! I read it in her eyes that she has a crush on my Cookie!
"Sun Qian?! Did you hear me?"
Dylan's voice brings me back to reality.
We are in the gym, the Gymnastics professor asked us to split us up in couple to do some exercises.
"Sorry, I was distracted" I smile.
"Don't worry... I was telling you that now I will pass you the ball making it do a single rebound and then you will have to do the same" he explains.
"Oh, ok my Cookie!"
We go on with this exercise for a few minutes, when we hear a scream of pain.
"Shen Yue" I hear him whisper.
I turn around and see that Yue is sitting with tears in her eyes and holding a hand.
Kido runs towards her and kneels to her, continuing to apologize.
"What happened?" the professor asks, approaching.
"I took the ball badly" she replies between sobs.
"Sorry, sorry, sorry," Kido insists.
Yue smiles at him and tells him that it's nothing, but we can see that she's hurt.
The professor examines her hand carefully, then decides that it is appropriate to accompany her to the infirmary.
"I can go with her, Professor" Dylan intervenes.
What?! I look at him angrily and see him blush
"Indeed, no" he adds, taking a step back.
"I'll go," Kido says.
He helps her get up and together they leave the gym.
"Okay guys, keep your exercises going - be careful how you hold your fingers when you get the ball!"
We go back to our places.
Dylan tries to pretend it's all ok, but it's clear that he has his head somewhere else ... And I know where.
When the lesson ends, we change our clothes and we return to the classroom, where we find Yue and Kido sitting next to each other, talking.
Yue has a bandaged hand.
"How are you? You scared me!" Jaqi tells her, hugging her.
"What an exaggeration! Apparently it's just a slight distortion," she smiles.
"Today the bookstore remains closed," Dylan says, sitting down seriously.
"What ?! There's no need! Only one finger hurts!"
"I said that it remains closed, the bookstore belongs to my father, so I decide in his absence".
"I can help her until her heals!" proposes Kido.
"You've already done enough," Dylan blurts out.
"Hey, I didn't do it on purpose, okay? I apologized! What's wrong with you?"
"What's wrong with me?! You have to be more careful about what you do! You could have really hurt her! Do you know how much a basketball ball weighs ?!"
I had never seen him so angry ... And as usual, she is the cause of everything. I swear I'm starting to hate her. All this scene for a little finger.
"Oh, now you worry about her... Please, you hate her!" Kido replie with a sneer.
Yeah Kido, tell him!
Dylan jumps up and grabs his shirt collar.
"Guys, that's enough, calm down! Ok, today the bookstore remains closed!" Yue intrudes.
Dylan relaxes and lets his friend go.
"Hey, the teacher arrives!" one of our classmates exclaims from the door.
We all run to our seats.

POV YUE
I keep saying it's nothing, but the finger really hurts. Maybe I was right to agree not to go to the bookstore this afternoon.
I could take advantage of it for a ride with Su ...
"Hey, Dylan?" I look at the door of his room.
He is lying on the bed listening to music.
He takes off his headphones and looks at me.
"I'm going to get Su, ok? I'd like to take him to eat an ice-cream ... He's been asking me for a few days," I tell him.
"Um, ok, um ... Can I come too?"
"Sure, but you didn't have to see you with Sun Qian?"
"No ... I told her I had a commitment".
"Dylan, you should not lie to her!"
"I know, but she went all the way home to talk to me about absurd things ..."
"Absurd things?"
I sit next to him on his bed.
He makes a strange face, so I get up suddenly.
"Sorry" I murmur.
Sometimes I do things without thinking about the fact that he could be annoying ...
"Come on, let's get Su" he tells me.
We change our clothes and we go out.