HERE, IN MY ARMS

POV SU
What a night! I slept really badly ...
I open my eyes and I find my brother sleeping beside me on the bed.
"Goodmorning puppy".
Yue enters the room with a cup in her hands.
She puts it on the bedside table and she touches my forehead.
"No fever ... Do you feel a little better?" she asks me, worried.
"Yes ... I just feel tired," I reply softly, not to wake Didi.
"So drink some tea and go back to sleep, okay?" she smiles at me.
Suddenly, Dylan mumbles something and opens his eyes.
"Hey ... are you okay?" he touches my forehead.
I must have made them worry a lot last night.
I nod.
Dylan glances at Yue, who gets up and gives me a kiss on the tip of my nose.
"Now I have to go ... Your dad is having breakfast in the kitchen. He said he'll stay home with you, okay?"
"Ok".
I hug her and she leaves the room.
Didi keeps looking at her without saying anything.
What happens? No kisses this morning? No "Good morning, my love"? Maybe they had a fight ...
"I'm sorry, Su ... I'm going too. Rest, champion!" he ruffles my hair and he runs out.
Hmm ...

POV MR WANG
While I have breakfast, I see Wang He Di grab Yue's wrist in front of the front door.
"Can we talk for a moment?" I hear him ask, seriously.
"I don't have time. And neither do you: Song Yi Ren wrote to me, she says she needs someone to accompany her to university ... You'd better go," the girl replies.
"Is she fine?" He Di asks.
Yue raises an eyebrow.
"Ok, look ... Please stop thinking about absurd things, ok? I apologize for last night ... But really, you don't have to worry about anything ... Yi Ren is a good girl and ..." he starts.
"Ok. Now I'm going" she interrupts him and leaves the house, leaving him puzzled.
Damn ... There's a storm here ...
My son comes into the kitchen with a dark look.
"Hey, Wang He Di ... Have you quarreled?" I ask him.
"She's acting immature. She can't do that. She doesn't trust me at all!" he yells, angry.
"What happens?"
He does not reply me. He takes the backpack and leaves without even saying goodbye.
Ohi ohi.

POV SONG YI REN
"Thanks for picking me up! Today I feel much better, but I was afraid to strain my ankle too much, walking," I smile, once I get into Dylan's car.
He nods.
"Are you in a bad mood?"
"Yes, I'm sorry ... It's a bad day," he replies with a sigh.
"Oh ... Did something happen with Yue?"
"No ... Yes ... Let's say we discussed".
"I hope not because of me ..."
"No, don't worry".
"Dylan, if Yue doesn't approve our friendship I can understand her, you know? I can stand aside. I don't want to create you problems," I say, putting a hand on his shoulder.
He gives me a smile.
"Hey! Are you tired of giving me reps ?!" He laughs.
"What an idiot!" I exlaim.

POV YUE
"Maybe he's right ... Maybe I'm exaggerating. But ... I can't get that kiss out of my head, Kido! And I can't help but convince myself more and more that Yi Ren has a crush on him. Am I acting bad?" I sigh, while Kido and I reach the university gate.
"I don't know, Yueyue ... Surely Dylan should try to understand you, instead of scolding you for what you're feeling right now. I think he's the one who's not doing right," he replies.
"But ..." before I can add anything else, I see Didi's yellow car go by ... He's laughing ... And on the seat, next to him, there's her.
Kido takes my hand.
"What did I tell you?" he whispers.

POV DYLAN
I help Yi Ren get out of the car and from afar I glimpse Shen Yue ... Hand in hand with Kido.
Crazy.
I close the door and hasten to join them.
"Oh, look! The speech you gave me last night is just for me, right?" I grin, pointing to their hands.
I feel so angry! She wants to make me feel guilty when she knows perfectly well that we are in the same situation. Rather! I have the certainty that Kido is in love with her, while Yi Ren had a moment of weakness, but she feels absolutely nothing towards me.
"Don't make scenes here," she replies, looking around.
"Oh, no, sorry. Then tell me where and when I can talk to you ... No at home, not here ..." I blurted.
"Hey, take it easy," Kido intervenes.
"Stay out of it! For once, stay out of it!" I yell.
Yi Ren joins us and grabs my arm.
"Didi ... Calm down ..." she whispers to me.
"Didi? Do you let her call you Didi?" Yue's eyes become shiny.
"I..."
I don't know what to say.
Song Yi Ren had never called me that way.
"Oh! No, no! I never do it! Sorry!" exclaims Yi Ren, joining hands towards Yue in apology.
"It's ok. Call him whatever you want" she replies coldly, and then she drags Kido towards the entrance of their Faculty.
What the hell!

POV LIU HAORAN
"Can you tell me why you are so sad?"
Yue shakes her head and she returns to photograph the river in front of us.
Suddenly her cell phone starts ringing. She checks the display and she puts it back in her pocket.
"Don't you answer?" I ask her.
"No".
"You had a fight with your boyfriend, didn't you?"
She glances at me and her lips sag downward ... Some tears start to fall down her face.
Oh damn it!
"No ... No, no, no ... Don't cry! I'm sorry, I didn't want to!" I exclaim, approaching her.
I don't know what to do, she keeps crying and sobbing like a baby ...
I embrace her, letting her stain my shirt with tears.
When she finally manages to recover, she moves away from me and looks at the disaster she has caused. I'm all wet!
She bursts out laughing.
I don't know what happened to her, but I think she went crazy.
"Sorry," she sighs, wiping her eyes.
"Don't worry ... I'm just covered in mucus" I mutter.
"Hey!" she exclaims, beating my arm.
"So what happens?" I ask her, with a smile.
"I'm sorry, I'm not going to talk about it now ..."
"Ok, ok. But do you mind if we go home? I would like to change my clothes... The more I think I have your mucus on, the more I feel the need to vomit."
I get another shot and we both burst out laughing.

POV YUE
As we return to Liu Haoran's home, big dark clouds are making space in the sky and soon it starts to rain.
Once back, we find ourselves soaked to the skin.
"Damn! Never see so much rain!" exclaims Liu Haoran, taking off his shoes.
"If this continues, it will take quite a while before I can get home ... I should call a taxi" I mutter.
"Absolutely not, it's dangerous! You'll wait here until it's all over ... It doesn't matter if it takes hours, okay? Let know your family you are safe here, I'll take you home as soon as the rain stops. Oh, you have to take off those clothes wet or you'll catch a cold! " he runs into his room and comes back with a gray suit in his hands.
"Is it yours?" I ask.
"Yes ... Is it not to your liking, Princess?" he grins.
"It stinks," I reply, gaining a thrust that almost knocked me over.
I go to the bathroom and replace my wet clothes with Liu's warm suit.
"You look like a clown" he comments as soon as he sees me.
Actually, as expected, it's too large for me.

POV DYLAN
She doesn't answer ... I'm dying of concern. I hope Yue wasn't on the road when it started raining ...
"Wang He Di, Yueyue called me. She says she is well, she is safe at the house of that boy who gives her lessons and he will take her home whenever possible" Dad warns me.
I nod.
She called him and not me.
I can't stand this situation any more ... I would like her to understand me, to put herself in my shoes! I would like to...
BOOM!
A huge thunder suddenly bursts and makes the window panes tremble.
Shen Yue.
I take the car keys and run out of home.

POV LIU HAORAN
Yue is curled up under the covers of the sofa, flickering. I'm trying to do everything to calm her, but she's scared to death by the storm. The thunders are very strong ...
All of a sudden, someone plays the intercom. Who can it be? It's pouring!
I run to open.
"Oh ... You must be Yue's brother! Come on, come in!"
The boy I saw at Yue's house the first time I met her is at my door with a very worried face.
"Shen Yue" he murmurs, looking around.
"She's on the couch ... She's terrified, I don't know what to do anymore" I point to the living room and he runs without bothering to remove his shoes.
"Shen Yue?" he bends over in front of the sofa and he caresses her from above the covers.
Yue leaves her shelter and looks at him, bewildered.
"What are you doing here? You're soaked" she whispers.
"As I came here the car broke ... I had to run," the boy explains.
Yue's eyes fill with tears.
"I'm so scared," she says softly.
"I know, my love ... I'm here now, I'm here ..." he strokes her face with a smile.
My love? Hmm ... I'm confused.
I bring some dry clothes to him, too, who wears them and sits next to Yue on the couch. He holds her tight against him and gives her little kisses on her head, while he hums a song.
Although the thunder is even stronger than before, now Yue seems much more calm ...
It's better to leave them alone.

POV DYLAN
"I missed you" I whisper, without ceasing to cuddle her.
She doesn't reply me.
"Are you still angry? Shen Yue, please, get it in your head that ..."
"I can't talk right now," she says in a trembling voice.
Sigh.
Ok ... It's not the best time. I hold her stronger to me, hoping that she can feel what I feel for her ... Hoping that she understands that her place is here, in my arms.

Author's corner
Ciao!
Thanks for all the comments! 💜💛
A big hug,
Lucrezia