DAY 21

POV DYLAN
I know that Yue told me not to get into trouble, but I'm really curious to see if that child has the courage to present himself today.
I go out before training and run to Su school.
Without being seen by anyone, I lean down to hide behind a bush, when I realize that there is already someone crouching there ... Someone very familiar ...
"Shen Yue!"
"Shhhhh!"
"Should not you be in the bookshop ?!"
"Lower your voice, you idiot! Get down!" she tells me, tugging at my arm.
I hide with her.
"I told you not to mess up! What are you doing here?" she whispers.
"What you do, I guess," I reply with a sneer.
She glares at me and looks back over the bush.
After a few minutes, the school bell rings and all the classes start going out.
Su puts waits for me on the sidewalk. He seems very agitated.
When all his classmates left with their mothers, here comes a very tall child, who approaches Su with a bad face.
"Hey, brat!" he screams.
Su tries to ignore him and he looks somewhere else.
"I'm talking to you, stupid!"
I begin to tremble with rage. Now I go there and I'll show him! Yue takes my hand and just holds it.
"Keep calm," she whispers.
"Look at me when I talk to you!" the child still screams.
Su doesn't react, so the other one pushes him so hard that he falls to the ground and Su burst into tears.
Ok! Now I've had enough!
I jumped up and went towards them, but I was immediately overtaken by a small uniformed figure running fast like lightning.
SHEN YUE ?!
"YOU! LITTLE UGLY BOSSY!" she screams, taking an ear of the child who pushed Su.
WOW.

POV SU
"YOU! LITTLE UGLY BOSSY!"
I look up and see Yue pulling an ear to Jeff.
"DON'T YOU DARE TO COME CLOSER TO HIM AGAIN, DIDI YOU UNDERSTAND?! I KNOW YOUR MOTHER! AND DO YOU KNOW WHO OTHER I KNOW VERY WELL? THE MONSTER EATS BAD CHILDREN!"
"Hey Su! Are you okay?"
My brother helps me get up, as we watch Yue continue to scold Jeff.
"Dylan, you should stop her before the teachers come out," I tell him.
He remains to admire her with a still amazed air for a few seconds, then he approaches her and takes her by the hand.
"Ok, now let's go. and I warn you: I've seen her friend Monster eats children and it's really terrifying ... You'd better not find yourself here anymore " he says to Jeff, before leaving.

POV DYLAN
On the way home, Yue doesn't say a word.
"Hey, Su! Do you know what we learned today?" I ask my brother.
"What?"
"That in such situations the most important thing is to stay calm and never lose patience!"
We both laugh, while Yue shakes her head.
"I exaggerated, ok?" she mutters.
"No, instead! You were great!" exclaims Su, happy.
She holds a smile and winks at him.
Once in front of home, I open the door and say to Su to go in and do his homework. He obeys without making a fuss and Yue follows him, but I hold her by grabbing her hand.
"What are you doing?!"
"Now let's talk".
"About what?"
"Tell me what I have to do to make you forgive me" I answer.
Yue sighs and sits on the step in front of the door of home. I imitate her.
"I'm not angry, I've already told you, it's just ... I know the things you told me that day you really think of it, and... I don't know... it hurts me and I feel so sad ... " she confesses to me.
I look at her for a few moments.
"You know, Shen Yue ... I've been trying to forget my mother for a whole year ... Her every little detail ... Her perfume, her good look ... Everything.
Because remembering her makes me feel such a big pain in my chest that it takes my breath away. It makes me feel weak ... And Su doesn't need a weak older brother. He needs a rock to lean on. Because the pain I feel, he too feels it ... Maybe tripled.
When I heard you call him Little Prince ... With all the sweetness you had in your voice ... The same sweetness of my mother ... It was as if you had thrown on me all the memories I had locked in a room of my head.
I'm if I told you those things ... I swear I never, never, never really think those things even for a second! Indeed, thank you for everything you do for my brother ... To see him so happy after a long time makes me realize that ... I don't know ... That I'm not enough ... And I would really like my mother was still here to take care of him, of me and ... " I can't finish talking: I have a lump in my throat that almost prevents me from breathing.
Yue looks me straight in the eye and caresses my cheek.
"Don't hold back, Dylan ... Cry" she whispers to me with a small smile.
And I listen to her. I burst into tears like a child.
She hugs me tightly. I would like to move away from her, but the scent and the warmth of her delicate body keep me stuck in her arms.
I rest my head on her shoulders and I continue to cry, while Yue gently caresses my hair.
"Keep your memories tight, Dylan ... Hold on to them when you feel sad ... They'll make you feel better, believe me ... And know that you're an extraordinary older brother ... Su loves you, you're his hero! Your mum would be so, so proud of you" she tells me in one ear.
More tears begin to descend along my face.
I don't know how long we remain like this ... All of a sudden I feel like emptied, lighter.
Yue notices that I stopped crying, so she lets me go and wipes my cheeks.
"Oh, but look at us! We're friends now!" she exclaims, her eyes full of light.
Her joy rips me a smile.
"Now don't overdo it!" I answer with a sneer.
She gets up, adjusts her school uniform and opens the door.
"Well, one day you will explain to me why you hate me so much" she says, winking at me and going into home.
What?! She doesn't know? Doesn't she remember what she did to me?

Author's Corner
Today double update! 😁 I really hope I have not bored you! Thank you so much for all the sweet words you left in the previous chapters ... You are all too kind to me! ❤️😘❤️  Sorry for my English ...
I hug you, let me know what you think about these two chapters! 😘 See you soon 💛💜