ANOTHER DAY 35

POV YUE
Dylan told me that a shirt of mine ended up in his closet by mistake, so I went into his room to take it back.
When I open the wardrobe, something red catches my attention ...
Wait, that's ... It's ...
"What are you doing?!"  Dylan's voice makes me jump with fear.
The only thing I can say, showing him the bra I just found, is: "Wow".
"Oh ... Er ... Yue, it's not like ..."
"Don't worry! In five years, well ... It's normal that you ... Ok ... It's just ... Wow! The girl is well endowed!"
"Shen Yue! Let me ex ..."
"Sorry, I have to go! Jaqi is waiting for me!"
I run out of the room, I take the car keys and leave the house.

POV JAQI
"What's that face? There's something that troubles you, I see it."
Me and Yue are sitting at a table in our favorite coffee shop.
Since her relationship with Dylan has been stitched up, she looks much happier ... But today, well, she definitely has her head elsewhere.
"Jaqi! What on earth have I done in the last five years of my life ?!" she exclaims, slapping her hand on the table.
Everyone turns to us.
"Are you crazy ?! What do you mean?"  I ask her, surprised.
"How long has it been since I’ve done... that?"
"That ... That?"
"That, Jaqi! That! How long has it been since I’ve slept with anyone?!"
"Can you lower your voice, please?! My God, Yue, what's the matter with you?!"  I laugh.
She snorts and takes a sip of tea.
"I found a bra in Dylan's closet. A huge bra! And it was red! Fire red! Never saw such a bright red!"
"Oh! Now I understand ..."
"What?"
"You're jealous" I smile.
"What?! No!"
"It annoys you that Dylan touched another girl ... And that another girl touched him ... It's normal!"
"It's not like this! Well... I would be crazy to think that he wasn't with anybody after me, right? It's just that ... I've been standing still all this time, getting dust! Jaqi! Why  did you let it happen? I am full of dust now! "  she seems about to cry.
"You're kidding me, right? Tell me you're kidding, because I could really give you a slap. Yue! I have to remind you every time I joined you in Shanghai, even risking arguing with Caesar, to get you dragged out of your house?! And you  you were always in your corner and you wouldn't let anyone come near you! "  I say, annoyed.
"Ok, ok, it's my fault," she mutters.
"Anyway, you can always fix it" I grin.
"What do you mean?"
"Let's go out tonight! Put the sexiest outfit you have and get ready to dust!"  I exclaim.

POV DYLAN
Shen Yue comes out of the bathroom with a very tight tube black dress, loose hair and high heels.
Shit!
I almost spit out the peanuts I was eating!
"Are you going out?"  I ask her, trying to seem indifferent.
"Yes and ... I think I'll be very late, so don't worry if you don't see me coming back," she replies, taking her purse.
"Oh ... are you going hunting?" I grin, pointing to the dress.
"It's too much, isn't it? Jaqi insisted that I put this stupid ..."
"You're beautiful" I interrupt her.
She gives me a smile, blushing.
"Anyway, I think I'll get out too. Su sleeps to his friend's house, I think I'll take advantage of that" I say.
"Oh ... Okay. Have fun, then!"
She greets me and leaves.
I look out the window and watch her get in the car ... The dress that rises slightly, showing her thighs ...
With hell I let you go out like this, Shen Yue!
I put on the first clothes I found and I follow her.

POV CAESAR
"Wang He Di. Do you realize you're acting like a stalker?"  I snort, approaching my friend.
We are in a place full of people.  I look around and see Jaqi chatting with Yue and two other girls at a table.
I trust my girlfriend, I never wanted to come.  Especially since I know how angry she would be if she knew I was here.
After a few moments, Jaqi pushes Yue away from them, towards the counter.
Evidently, this night is for Yue ... But the girl doesn't seem quite at ease.  She sits down with her drink in her hand and she peers at those who pass by with her big child's eyes.
Many boys go to talk to her, but
they move away after a few seconds.

POV DYLAN
Oh, look at her!  She stands there alone, doing nothing ... I move a little closer.
A sad song resounds in the background.
I see her turn abruptly towards the barman and she exclaims: "Oh, come on! Why put a song like that ?! Isn't there something more cheerful ?!"
And here the DJ, as if he had heard her, changes track ...