DAY 240

POV CONNOR
"Mmh ... I had a fight this morning with my mother. She doesn't want me to apply to the school for programmers" I say to Dylan, who is sitting with me at a table in the Bookstore.
"Seriously? And why not?"
"She'd like me to become a doctor. But please ... Can you see me? I would kill so many patients to cut China in half!"  I exclaim, indignant.
"For goodness sake! I dare not imagine what you could do! However, try to talk about it with your mother again ... I am sure she will leave the final decision to you and she will accept it" he says with an encouraging smile.
"I hope so, thank you man! And you and Yue? What plans do you have? Will you study in distant faculties?"  I ask him.
He looks away from me and points at Yue, who is reading a little storybook to a child.
His lips curved into a smile.
"I'll do the test for the Faculty of Economics, while Yue for the Faculty of Literature. Fortunately they are not very far apart. And I have a plan" he declares, firmly.
"You scare me! What is it?"  I laugh, intrigued.
"I want to ask my father to let Yue live in our house even when he comes back."
A large amount of iced tea pours out of my mouth.
"WHAT?!" I scream.
Shen Yue turns to us, worried.
Dylan hands me some napkins and shows her that it's ok.
"Dylan! Do you realize what you're saying? So far she has stayed with you to help you ... But now you want to ask her to live with you! It's a serious thing, my friend! How can you say it so easily?!"  I exclaim.
"Hey! I'm not saying that easily! I thought about it! Connor, she's the right one! And then she hates living with her aunt ... I don't want to see her sad again".
"The right one, eh? And how did you understand it?"
"Just looking at her. What I feel for her is something indescribable. It's an extraordinary sensation... It's as if we belonged to each other, do you understand it? As if even just the idea of ​​separating us was completely absurd".
Man, this guy is in love lost.
He asked me if I understand... Well, no.  Honestly, I have never experienced anything so strong for a person. I'd like to tell him to think better about it, but how could I?  His eyes say it all: his is an irremovable decision.
"Ok, ok. But do you think your father will agree? Didn't he say No girls?"
"I will make him change his mind. I will improve my grades and show him that I can manage my story with Yue."
"God, love really does miracles with people" I laugh.

POV YUE
After the last customer has left, I lock the door of the Bookstore and I lower the curtains on the windows.
"Ready?"  I ask Dylan, who is still sitting at his table.
"Shen Yue ... Can't we study at home? What's the point in doing it here?"  he snorts.
"Here you will be less distracted! There are no noises, no television, no cell phone... This is the ideal place to concentrate! You're surrounded only by books and their perfume" I smile, satisfied.
"Ok, ok! Let's remember that in an hour we have to go and get Su at Xixi's house" he says.
"Ok!"
I take my Chinese book and I open it on the table.
"Well, we must read this poem and memorize it. This shouldn't be difficult. Come on, read" I push the book towards him.
He starts reading poetry.

"Could you repeat it without looking bored?"  I ask him, holding back a laugh.
"You do it, let me see" he tells me.

POV DYLAN
Yue pulls the book towards her to read the poem.
Her tone of voice is sweet but deep.  I lose myself studying her profile: that adorable little nose highlighted by the round glasses she wears to read, the long eyelashes, the cheeks a little red ... And then here is the neck, barely covered by her short hair.
She stops reading and she tries to repeat the poem by heart.
I smile and I approach to leave a small kiss right on her neck.
"Didi"  she gasps, surprised.
I don't listen to her, I leave her other kisses ... Her scent drives me crazy.
Yue slightly tilts her neck to one side, to leave me free to continue.
I grab her by the waist and lift her, bringing her to my knees.
With one hand I stroke her legs, covered only by the skirt of the school uniform and a pair of knee-length white stockings, while with the other I touch her face.
"What are you doing?"  she asks me softly.
I look into her eyes and I get lost in that childish look.  How can she be so innocent and attractive at the same time?
"I love you" I whisper.
This time it is she who kisses me.  She holds my face in her hands, forming small circles on my cheeks with her thumbs.
The kiss becomes more and more intense, more and more intrusive.
And I want more.  Every day that passes I always want more.
The effect her body has on me is incredible ... And if on the one hand living with her is extraordinary, on the other it is almost torture.
I move my hand away from her face and go down to caress her neck, and then down more, on the fabric of her blouse, until I reache her round breast.
God, my hands are shaking ...
Yue holds her breath and closes her eyes, but she doesn't stop me.
She slowly bites her lips as I continue to explore her forms ... I feel so insecure, so embarrassed!  Yet I can't stop.  I undo the first buttons of her blouse ... I need to see her white skin.  I need to feel her skin under my fingers.
DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!
We both jump and look at each other with wide eyes, caught off guard: the alarm on my cell phone rings to warn us that it's time to go get Su.
Damn!

POV SU
Why do those two take so long?
Me and Xixi are sitting on the bench in her garden.
Today I declared myself again.  This is the seventh.
She keeps telling me she wants just to play with me ... But can't we play while we love each other?
"Hey!"  Yue's voice awakens me from my thoughts.
Xixi's mom leaves home with her kitchen apron to say hello to her and Dylan.
"Are you been good?"  my brother asks me, adjusting my cap.
"Oh, Su is a lovely child" smiles Ms. Ming.
We say goodbye to her and Xixi and we walk home.

POV YUE
Mmh ... Su has something wrong.  On the way home he didn't say a word and he didn't jump for joy when Dylan told him that he will cook chips tonight.
While Didi cooks, I go to take a shower and when I go out I find Su in my room.
"Puppy! Can you tell me what's going on? Are you sad?"  I ask him, sitting beside him on the floor.
"I don't think  Xixi likes me" he says, his eyes brightening.
"Honey ... did you tell her you like her, again?"
He nods.
"Mmh ... That girl must be blind. How can she say no to such a beautiful boy?"  I mess with his hair, snatching a small smile from him.
"Or maybe she's just a little scared. Or a little insecure about what she feels. I think you need to stop telling her how much you like her ... We need to find another tactic".
"Should I ignore her as Didi says?"
"No! But you have to do as he did: stay close. Show her your affection by playing with her, defending her and helping her when she needs ..."
Su scrutinizes me carefully, thoughtfully.
"Ok, I'll try" he says.
"Good! And what do you say if one day we invite her to spend a day with us? We could go to the zoo or to the rides ... Do you  like the idea?"  I propose to him.
"It would be great!" he exclaims.
He hugs me hard and I replace him, gently stroking his hair.
After eating, we look at a cartoon as usual and then we bring Su to sleep in his room.
Before going to bed, Dylan passes into my room and kisses me.
"Hey" I smile, surprised by the energy he put into it.
"I've heard you two talk before. Thank you for everything you do for my brother" he whispers, looking at me with tenderness.
I look into his eyes and the image of him caressing me in the Bookstore comes to mind and makes me blush powerfully.
"Yue ... Can I sleep with you tonight?"  he asks me.
My eyes widen.
"No!"  I answer, perhaps with a little too much grit.
Dylan raises his eyebrows, confused.
"Oh ... Why not? My father will be back in a few days, we won't have much time to be together like this".
"Because it isn't the case" I murmur, unable to look at him.
"Are you thinking about what happened today? Shen Yue, I just want to sleep with you, okay? As we've always done. Speaking about what we did in the Bookstore... Yue, I want you. And a lot. But I'd never do nothing you don't want, okay? Don't worry".
His smile calms me in a second.
I take him by the hand and I drag him with me under the covers of my bed.
He holds me against his chest as he gently kisses my forehead.
I love him so much ... so much.

Author's corner
Ciao!  Before saying anything about this chapter, let me thank you for what you did for me today on Twitter.  I entered on tiptoe in this Fandom, certain that my stories would remain in a corner of Wattpad ... But instead, I don't know how, I find myself surrounded by your warmth every time.  Thanks to all the authors ... I am learning to know slowly the crazy and full of love people that are hidden behind your virtual names and now  find your crazy talk when I wake up in the morning has become a beautiful routine.
And thanks to my sweet readers, who show me affection in every way and support me with an incredible energy!  I love you ... Thank you very much, for everything.
Ok, I'm getting emotional... Sorry, I'm a crying baby 😅 It's just that I didn't expect much affection, that's all.  Thank you.
Speaking about the chapter ... Mmh ... I don't feel comfortable writing such scenes, I admit 😅 but I'm telling a love story, the story of a love that is born and grows.  And certain things are part of its story, as it should be ☺️
Let me know what you think, as you know how to do 😘
A big hug 💜💛
Lucrezia