DAY 218

POV YUE
While I'm cooking breakfast, I can't help but smile to myself.
Me and Dylan are together.
He loves me and I love him.
If someone on the first day I arrived in this house told me that we would end up like this, I would never have believed them.
Suddenly two strong arms hug me from behind and I jump.
"Good morning" I say, turning my head slightly to meet his eyes still full of sleep.
"Good morning" he replies, leaving me a little kiss on the neck.
I turn off the stove and I turn completely towards him, still wrapped in his embrace.
"God, you are beautiful" he whispers, caressing my face.
"Mmh? A compliment?" I laugh.
"You're my girlfriend. I can give you all the compliments I want".
"Your girlfriend?"
"Yes, my girlfriend".
The pride with which he says it warms my heart.
"And who says I am your girlfriend? I never told you, but there is a man you have to ask permission before you can have all of me for you" I confess, seriously.
Dylan opens his eyes in surprise.
"And who would he be?"
"Well, after I said goodbye to Guo Yan ..."
"Why do you talk about that idiot now?"
"Let me finish! I was saying... After I said goodbye to him, I found myself having a little chat with your brother. Su made me promise that from that day on, every guy who wanted to be with me would have to ask his permission first".
After a moment of silence, we both burst out laughing.
"Ok, but Su already knows I like you. He knew it before me" he smiles.
"But you never officially asked him for his opinion, right?"
"Right. Ok, I'll tell him as soon as he wakes up".
He gives me a kiss on the lips, which makes my legs tremble.
It all seems so surreal ...
We hear little steps coming from Su's room, so we quickly separate and put breakfast on the table trying to behave as naturally as possible.

POV SU
"Goodmorning puppy!"
As soon as I enter the kitchen, Yue welcomes me with her usual embrace.
I kiss her on the cheek and I smile at her. Today they both seem happy... I think they finally made peace.
Dylan greets me and beckons me to sit next to him.
"Here! Today a double portion of chocolate cereal for you!" he exclaims.
Double? Usually he scolds me because I eat it too many!
"And here is also some yoghurt ... Eat it, it's good for you!" he adds.
Wait. What is that stupid smile?
"Why that face? Do you want some whipped cream too?" he asks me.
"Didi! Do you want Su to spend the morning locked in the bathroom?!" laughs Yue.
"I just want my beloved little brother to have the best!" he answers, winking at me.
Ok, something's wrong here.
"Didi ... What's up?" I ask.
"Nothing! Just ... Aaaah! Why is it so hard?!" he yells, turning to Yue.
"Just do it!"
"It's embarrassing!"
"Just do it!"
What are they talking about?!
"I just woke up. I can't keep up with your madness so soon!" I mumble.
"Ok, listen ... I have to ask you something".
"Tell me".
I'm starting to worry.
"I know how much you care about Shen Yue ... You probably care more about her than  about me and I find this quite unfair, but it doesn't matter. Well, instead it does matter, because right now she should be doing this and not me ... I mean, I'm your brother! "
"Wang He Di!" Yue complains.
"Ok, ok, I'll get right to the point! The fact is that I care about her too. So much. And you know it ... You know how much I love her. So I want to ask you for permission ... To become her boyfriend" he says to me seriously.
WHAT?!
WOW!
I turn to Yue, who smiles sweetly at me and nods.
"You're  a couple! Oh God! You two!" I scream in disbelief.
"Technically not. We're waiting for your permission" she replies.
She remembered the promise she made to me ... And Dylan took it seriously and really asked me.
If there's one thing I love about my family, it's that they never take my words for granted, even though I'm the youngest.
I take Dylan by the hand.
"Ok. You have my consent. But know that it's true: I care more about her than about you, so make her suffer and you'll regret it" I tell him.
Dylan bursts out laughing and hugs me hard. Yue hops to us and joins the hug.
I'm so happy! So happy!

POV DYLAN
We enter the classroom holding our  hands.
"Good morning!" I scream, making everyone turn to us.
"Are you stupid?" Yue whispers, hitting my arm.
Our classmates look at us with incredulous looks.
"You two...?" Jaqi whispers, pointing to our hands.
"Exactly! She's my girlfriend now. Woe to you if someone comes near her again" I smile, staring into the eyes of every single boy present.
After a moment of silence, a long applause starts and our friends rush to hug us.
Miss Dong enters the classroom, so we all go and sit in our seats.
During the lesson I can't hear a single word of what the teacher says ...
I look at Shen Yue, who is taking notes with a pencil in one hand and a highlighter in the other. I hold a laugh ... I once asked her for her Chinese notes and I discovered that her notebooks are exactly like her: very tidy, but so colorful that they are incomprehensible. She underlines anything with different colors ... She says that there is a logic behind each color, but apparently I didn't understand it because the day after the test I took a bad vote.

POV MR WANG
It's evening and I finally found two free minutes to call my sons.
"Hi Dad!"
Wang He Di's smiling face immediately gives me a sense of incredible warmth ... In this, he is identical to his mother.
"Wang He Di! How are things?"
"Everything's fine! Su just went to bath" he tells me.
"Oh! And Yueyue?"
"I'm here!"
The happy face of the girl also appears on the screen.
"Hey! I wish I was there with you guys!"
"Oh, how sentimental you are!" he laughs.
"What an ungrateful son! Anyway ... Wang He Di, I called to talk to you about something"
"I would also like to tell you something" he blushes.
Oh oh ... What's up?
"First you" I tell him.
"No, no. You first"
"Ok ... This morning Miss Dong phoned me. She says that since I left your grades got worse. I know, they are still good grades, but before they were great ... Do you understand? You're distracted. He Di, you said you want to go to the Faculty of Economics, right? To do it, it's important that you concentrate. You know it's not an easy school. And Mom kept you from leaving the Superiors with high grades. It's my fault if you are so distracted ... You have too many things to look after, so I decided to ask for the help of a caregiver for my parents and to go back home.
In the meantime, I ask you to hold on and work hard. Reduce your training hours and no girls for the moment ... Ok? "
His face turns pale.
"Daddy..."
"No stories".
After a moment of hesitation, he nods.
"Good, son. Remember that I am super proud of you. But tell me, what did you want to talk about?"
"Oh, nothing important..."
"Sure?"
"Yup".
"Ok then! Now I have to go! Hi guys! Say hello to Su from me!"
I close the video call and sigh.
I'm not good at being a strict father, but fortunately I have two extraordinary boys.

POV DYLAN
"Damn..." I sigh.
"Hey... Don't worry, I'll help you study, okay?" Yue whispers, stroking my face.
"You? Do you realize that my main distraction in these months was you?" I laugh.
"Hey! Don't blame me! My grades are still excellent".
"Maybe because you don't love me as much as I love you ..."
"Maybe".
"Hey!"
I tickle her, pushing her to lie down on the couch.
She laughs like a child ... And I love that sound.
"Ok, ok! I give up! DIDI!" she screams.
With a grin I go down to kiss her.
When we part, Yue looks worried.
"What happens?" I ask her.
"Your father said no girls, Didi" he replies.
"This is the only point I am not prepared to obey. I can also reduce training, but I won't give up on you... We'll just have to be good at hiding it, okay?"
"I can't lie to your father!"
"Shen Yue! Break the rules every now and then!"
She snorts and she nods at me with her head.
I can't resist ... I kiss her again.
"Bleah! Now will you do this all day?!" exclaims Su, entering the living room.
We both burst out laughing.
I really hope so, little Su...

Author's corner
Ciao!
How are you?
Here's a new chapter ... Sorry if it took me a while, but time was really scarce recently.
I should be able to publish the next chapter tomorrow, anyway 😊
Thanks for the time you dedicate to this fanfiction! And thanks for the encouraging comments you left me so far ❤️
A big hug 💜💛
Lucrezia (Baby Luc for Zary... 😂😂😂😂)