THIS IS THE STORY OF BIG IDIOT AND SMALL IDIOT

POV SU
"I'm ready."
Yue joins us in the living room with a backpack.
Tomorrow is the big day, so tonight she will sleep at Jaqi and Caesar's house.
"Is it really necessary for you to leave?"  Dylan asks, disconsolate.
"Yes, it's right to respect the traditions!"  she answers, smiling.
"Hmm ..."
"It's only for one night, Didi! From tomorrow you'll have me with you every single day!"  laughs Yue.
My brother's eyes light up in a flash.
"I can't wait," he whispers as he strokes her face.
"Are you ready, Yueyue? I'll take you to Jaqi," my father says, taking the car keys.
She nods and then turns to me.
I know I shouldn't, but I feel terribly sad.
I think Yue has noticed it... She takes my hand and drags me to my room.
As soon as she closes the door, she hugs me so hard that she takes my breath away.
I rest my forehead on her shoulder and I let myself be enveloped by her warmth and her sweet smell.  I want to cry.
"I love you, my puppy. Never forget it. We will live in different houses, but nothing will ever change between us ... Understand? You are and will always be my wise little man ... Knowing you was an immense gift and I thank you for  helping me grow all these years. Never feel lonely, because I'm here with you," she says softly, while caressing my tousled hair with one hand.
Inevitably, I find myself crying.
And inevitably, Yue follows me closely.
I would like to tell her so many things, I would really like her to know how much her presence was and still is fundamental for me, but I don't get a single word from my lips.
Suddenly, we hear the door open and my brother enters the room.
He strides towards us and embraces us both.
"I love you," he whispers, kissing my head first and then Yue.
We hold him tight against us and we stay like this for a while.
When we finally find the strength to leave us, Yue rubs her nose against mine and wipes my tears.
We don't talk, but our eyes say it all.
"Go now, or tomorrow you will have dark circles" I smile at her.
"Ok, ok".
Before she leaves the house, Dylan gives her one last kiss.
"I love you. See you tomorrow," he says gently.
"See you tomorrow. I love you."

POV MR WANG
"Here we are. I beg you, try to stay calm and rest! Tomorrow will be the best day of your life, I guarantee it!"  I say to Yue, once parked the car in front of Jaqi and Caesar's house.
"I'll try ... Even though I know it will be difficult to close my eyes tonight!"  she exclaims, torturing her hands.
I hold a laugh.
"I know, I know. But you try it, okay? You don't have to worry about anything. It's all organized down to the smallest detail and everything will be great".
She sighs and nods.
"Mr. Wang?"
"Yup?"
"Thanks. For everything".
I look into her eyes and my heart swells with pride.
"No, thanks to you. We love you, Yueyue. You are our strength," I tell her, ruffling her hair.
She leans toward me and hugs me.
"See you tomorrow, my child."
"See you tomorrow ... Daddy?"
She peers at me with her big eyes, uncertain.
"Daddy" I confirm, winking at her.
Her face lights up with joy and she hugs me once more, before getting out of the car.
Ok ... It's time to let them go.

POV CAESAR
Wang Su opens the door and I immediately understand from his expression that something is wrong.
It's the wedding day and I came to help my best friend get ready.
"What happens?"  I ask him.
"He's going crazy, Caesar! He's very agitated! Dad and I can't calm him!"  he exclaims nervously.
"Damn it! Where is him?"
"In his room".
I hasten to reach Dylan's room and as soon as I enter, I find him sitting on the floor, his head in his hands, already dressed in the ceremonial suit.
"Wang He Di! You'll ruin your suit like this! Get up!"  I tell him, offering him a hand.
He grabs it and stands up, then he starts walking back and forth.
"What's wrong with you?"  I ask him, confused.
"I don't know! I have a hard time breathing ... I need to see her!" he exclaims.
"Do you have any second thoughts?"
"WHAT?! NO!"
"Then why are you freaking out ?! You're about to marry the woman you love!"
"Exactly! Do you realize ?! I'm marrying Shen Yue! Shen Yue! Would you ever have said it? I'm going to marry Shen Yue! Shen Yue will be my wife! God, I love her! And ... And ...  Please, Caesar, I have to see her! Only Yue can calm me, you know. "
He looks at me with pleading eyes.
What a baby!
I think about it for a moment.
I decide to call Jaqi.