Chapter 3: The Exam Pt.2

I greatly apologize to anyone who has been waiting for the next part of this story. I'm proud to say that I'm back from my hiatus and you can expect this story to continue to be updated frequently.

Please enjoy part 3!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wore a simple (F/C) athletic suit. Everyone was dressed in a similar way but each person still looked incredibly unique.

Some kids had horns popping out of their heads while others had scales covering their skin. Each person had a special look to them. Never had you seen such a diverse group of people in one area.

Everyone was gathered in front of a massive stone gate that stretched to the sky. Surrounding it were equally as tall walls, hiding whatever was inside.

You: I wonder when this is gonna start. All this waiting is killing me.

You look around to the people  surrounding the area. A light buzz of people talking to one another filled your ears. The energy coming from the group was all over the map of emotions. They ranged from excited to sad to even angry.

As for you, you felt nervous. All your life, you've been told that your quirk was only good for breaking things, that you create the messes that heroes clean up. Today was your day to prove the nonbelievers wrong.

From the corner of your eye, you see that Tsuyu girl calmly staring at the gate in anticipation. She had a fiery look in her big eyes.

You: I hope she passes. I can tell that her spirit is strong and determined.

Announcer: IS EVERYBODY RREEEAAADDDYYY?!

The crowd yells in excitement.

A wave of strong static electricity shoots through you. This was a normal feeling when in large groups of energized people.

Announcer: THE GATES WILL OPEN IN THREE!

You: This is it. This is my chance.

Your clothing started ripple and levitate. Resonating this amount of electricity was dangerous but you had to prove you were worthy.

Announcer: TWO!

The crowd went silent. A brief moment of calm swept over everyone. Then, all hell broke loose.

Announcer: ONE! GO! GO! GOOOOOO!

The stone walls open swiftly.

Hundreds of teenagers flood through the now opened door. Some even took to the sky for a headstart.

You: Time to get started!

You force all the energy in your body to your legs and jump.

Your whole body is propelled into the air. Wind flowed through your hair. Below you was a large crowd speeding into the makeshift city.

Explosions and metal hitting a wide verify of surfaces filled you even more adrenaline.

Eventually, you land on a mostly empty street.

You: Now, where are they!

Three one-point bots come from around a corner.

You focus your energy on the one in front and slam it into the other two. It took a considerable amount of effort to move them.

Scrap lay on the ground.

You: That's three points ready.

A three point bot comes up from behind and slams into you. The large metal robot effortlessly tossed you to the ground.