Chapter 35: Sins of the Father

Very long chapter ahead! I hope you all enjoy it!

~~~~Phoebe's Appartment~~~~

Twenty long minutes of T.V static passed by.

You didn't have any information about what happened in Hosu. Kirishima never called you back.

Phoebe and Aizawa were in the dark too.

The air around you and Phoebe was popping and cracking from your high stress levels. You tried to suppress your energy but it wouldn't calm down.

Aizawa's phone lights up and he quickly opens it.

Aizawa: There was a news report just uploaded. It says 'The Hosu villain attack is under control. Pro-Heroes showed up on scene soon after the attack started.'.

Phoebe let's out a sigh of relief.

Phoebe: That's good atleast... hopefully the news station will be back soon-

The T.V cuts from static to the same female reporter from earlier.

Reporter: -Are we back?- Okay good- As you can see behind me, the Pro-Heroes have quelled the situation and arrested the viallains behind this vicious attack. So far we have no reports of any dead civilians but many are injured. Rescue teams are setting out as we speak to help relieve the wounded. In other news, the Hero Killer Stain, responsible for the death and injury of many Pros HAS been arrested as well. The hero Endevor saved three young boys and a fellow hero from the villain. More on this topic later-

You watch Midoria, Todoroki, and Iida walk pass the reporter in the background. They were covered in cuts and bruised all over.

You: Iida... what did you do man?

Aizawa: So our hunch was right... they encountered the Hero Killer.

You: Its just a drop in the bucket compared to what happened tonight.

Your phone vibrates in your hand from an unknown caller.

You pick up.

You: Hello? Who is this?

???: Hello is this (R/N)?

You: Yeah that's me.

???: Its mom. I tried calling you but I didn't have enough time. Everything happened so fast and I-

She was talking faster than you could understand.

You: Slow down mom. Are you okay? Wheres Carnin? Is he with you?

Mother: Yes- Yes I'm okay. I was taken to a hospital and I'm calling from their phone. I lost mine. And no, I haven't seen your brother after the attack started. He got separated and I haven't seen him yet. I'm worried about him.

You: I am too but Carnin is smart. I'm sure he's okay.

Mother: God I hope so. I couldn't lose another child.

You: Take some time to recover from what happened. Call me back when you're alright. I'll drop by Hosu this weekend when everything has settled.

Mother: I'll keep in touch. Bye.

You: Bye.

She hangs up.

Phoebe: Glad to hear that your mother is alright.

Aizawa: As much as I'd love to celebrate, I cant help but to feel like we're ignoring the bigger picture here. These villains are becoming bold. All For One. The Leauge of Villains. The Hero Killer. Yato. All of them are attacking one after the other. It's a complete mess and people are getting hurt.