Chapter 30: Staring Into the Abyss

You slowly awaken on wet rocky ground.

Half dried blood painted your face pushing a metallic odor into your nose.

Upon opening your eyes, you're met with the view of a lake reflecting a mountain beyond it. You were laying infront of Mountain Debth Lake.

???: Lookie lookie! He's awake!

A girls voice pierced your still pulsating eardrums.

???: Seems so. Let's give him a wake up call.

Burning pain ran up your back. You jolt to the side, still on the ground.

???: Stop it. He's been through enough for now. Yet I must say, that device is truly a piece of art.

You heard the man's voice again.

???: (R/N), get up.

You slowly move your arms to support your weight. Every fiber in your body ached and a thunderclap headache ran it's way through your head.

You: Wh-

Your voice trails off as you try to speak.

You: Wha-t whe- What- happened?

You take a look up from the ground to see six dispursed figures looking at you.

The mysterious man stood the closest to you, watching you get up.

The hand villain, Tomura Shigaraki and the mist villain, Kurogiri were the only ones you could identify.

You: You're- what's- what's going on?

Shigaraki: Yes master, what IS going on? You've kept us all in the dark.

The man takes a step forward to face you head on.

???: I apologize for the violent process I had to go through to get you here young man, but sometimes people don't like to listen, causing them to get hurt. Allow me to introduce myself as the leader of the fine organization that is the Leauge of Villains. I am All For One.

Your heart drops to the very pit of your stomach. All For One, the most dangerous man in all of Japan, was standing a mere foot away from you. Not only that, but he was speaking directly to you.

All For One: Now I understand that you must be quite scared and confused so let me say that right now, as long as you comply with me, no harm will be done to you. You'll be able to walk away from here with your life intact. Understand.

You: Y-yes, I do.

All For One takes out the chrome device again and holds it in his hand.

All For One: Have you ever seen this device before?

You: Once in a picture, but never in person.

All For One: Do you know what it does?

You: No.

All For One: Interesting... that means Yato has never met you personally.

You: Yato? What does he have to do with this? He's not here is he?

Kurogiri: You ask a lot of questions for someone who's only supposed to answer.

All For One: It's alright Kurogiri. We have time. Put simply dear boy, we hate Yato as much as you do. He is a nucence. A fire that must to be snuffed out.

He drops the device at your feet.

All For One: He has a plan to destroy your mentor, Phoebe Nania. It centers around that curious little machine right there.

You pick it up. It was a blank box made of metal with a red switch on the side.

All For One: It produces a high frequency sound wave that only Psychics can pick up on. It also emits a static signal that jams communications and your ability to sense anyone around it.

You: Why tell me all of this?

All For One: Because recently we lost a very dear ally to him and his "tests". We sent out one of our own to make contact with him... he returned in litteral pieces. If he's going to interfere with our plans, then is it not fair that we mess with his?

Shigaraki: So that's why we're here? Just to tell this brat about Yato's plan? Why didn't we just send him a fucking letter signed "with love, The Leauge of Villains"?

All For One: Ignore him (R/N). Yato wants to get to Phoebe through you. By stirring up trouble in your life, he splits her attention in two different directions. One on her investigation, and one on you. This will cause her to make mistakes. Yet ironiclly, Yato made a huge mistake by committing that transgression against us, and now, we are acting upon our own wills.

He turns away from you.

All For One: You are on your own now. We will leave without another word.

His gang follows him through a portal made by Kurogiri. The last person to pass through was a young girl no older than you. Her messy dirt blond hair and disturbing smile stuck out the most apart from her oddly familiar energy. It was like seeing an old friend.

She steps through right as the portal closes. Leaving you with nothing but the device and silence.