Chapter 44: Camp

You quite litterally eat dirt as you crash down to the forest floor below the cliffside.

Ojiro: GET OFF OF ME!

You look to see that you landed directly on Ojiro. His tail was going nuts trying to flip you off of him.

You: SORRY!

You stand up and help him to his feet.

Mandalay peers over the broken railing.

Mandalay: This is private land! Which means that you can use your quirks as much as you want in order to reach the end! Yah got three hours to arrive at the facility! That is IF you can get through beast forest!

Everyone including you looks at the dark, sunless forest presented before your eyes. The growl of a large beast echoes out from within.

Midoriya: The beast forest?!

You: I told you all that they were insaine yet you DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME NOW DID YOU?

Jiro: Why do we always fall for Aizawa's tricks? First it was the first day exams, then the summer camp, and now this.

Kirishima: Well theres no use complaining. Let's get going!

You sensed something moving just beyond the forest line.

You: HEADS UP! SOMETHING IS HEADING OUR WAY!

From the darkness emerges a giant monster wrapped up in dirt and tree roots. It wasn't a living being since it didn't give off an electrical signal.

Your classmates shiver in fear as Koda, the boy's who's quirk is to control living animals, tries to calm it down.

Koda: Please calm yourself my giant friend! You don't wanna hurt them!

He runs right at the monster but it didn't stop.

You: Koda no! It isn't a living animal-

It attempts to slam its talon like hand down onto the boy but Midoriya swiftly pushes him out of the way.

You: Everyone listen up! This is Pixie-Bob's quirk! She can manipulate the ground into different things, including monsters! They may look intimidating but since they're made of dirt, they can be taken down with relative ease and teamwork!

Kirishima: Is that so?

Todoroki: Then let's blast through them and make it to the other side.

Bakugo: Whatever.

As a unit, your class blasted through the first few monsters that blocked your path. Each student had their own use and combination that worked well together such as Todoroki freezing a monster in place while Midoriya smashes through it.

You and Yaoyorozu paired up as she gave you virtually infinite items to throw at the dirt beasts.

From rebar to entire halves of cars, she supplied you with what you needed.

~~~~~~~~~~Hours Later~~~~~~

You had lost all passage of time as your quirk started to give in from all the fighting. The blood from your nose and ears dried up from the energy in your body being nearly depleted. Tsuyu and Iida did their bests to keep you concious.

Everyone was panting and completely exhausted as their quirks started to fail them.

Kaminari was borderline brain dead.

Mina's acid wasn't melting the wood anymore.

And Bakugo struggled to make the smallest of explosions.