Chapter 11: Panic and Politics

You could barely sleep the night that you found out about Yato's escape. Your mind would play out the events of that day over and over again until you eventually fell asleep, had a nightmare, and woke up.

The lack of sleep and the previous day's events caused a hazy fog to take your mind. You were on autopilot the whole morning.

You throw on your clothes and head off for U.A.

The streets surrounding the school were crowded. News vans, reporters, and bystanders were excitedly standing at the gate way entrance.

You push through the crowd to get to the building.

Reporter: Hey kid!

You turn to the female voice.

You: Me?

Reporter: Yeah you! What's it like being taught by All Might?

The female reporter shoves a mic into your face and looks at you intensely.

You were extremely nervous, causing loose objects around you to start floating in their place. Luckily no one seemed to notice.

You: I uh, it's good I guess?

She gives you a disappointed look.

Reporter: Yeah whatever-

She looks up and darts to another one of your classmates.

You: I should get out of here asap!

Traversing the crowd, you feel a strange energy being directed onto you. It was the same energy you felt on the streets before encountering Ochaco.

That weird man had to be in the gaggle of people somewhere.

Looking at you.

You quickly get through the gates and make your way inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aizawa started class soon after you got inside.

Aizawa: I'd like to say excellent work yesterday on your combat training. You all showed great skill and potential. I looked over the video feeds and went over everyone's results.

He shifts to speaks to Midoria and Bakugo. Giving them advice on what he saw.

He then looks to you.

Aizawa: (L/N), at the end of your match, you spared Jiro instead of capturing her. I know that yesterday's training was just a simulation, but in real life that would have been a disastrous problem. Keep that in mind.

You: Will do sir.

Aizawa: Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future.

You move in your seat a little.

Aizawa: You all need to pick a class representative.

Disappointment shoots through you.

You: Well that's dull-

Your thought is cut off by your classmates standing up and shouting to one another about who should be class rep. It was pandemonium.

Iida: Everybody be quiet!

The class silences and looks to Iida.

Iida: The class rep must be someone who the class can trust. They will be someone who is considered to be a good leader and has high carsima, so, the only way to do this is democratically, we shall take a vote.