Chapter 25.5: Tsuyu Asui and Eijiro Kirishima

Tsuyu Asui
~~~~~~~~An Aquarium~~~~~~~

Tsuyu stands infront of a glass tank that held three brightly colored frogs. They didn't do much other than sit around and occasionally croak, yet she was fascinated with them nonetheless.

A trip to the local aquarium within the city was a weekly ritual for Tsuyu. She'd exclusively stay in the amphibian section to gawk at the frogs held there. Tsuyu would imagine each frog as if they were real people, similar to her. She even had names for each one.

If she was lucky, an Aquarium Keeper would notice her and allow Tsuyu to hold a frog of her choice, but that was a rare occurrence.

Tsuyu had a multitude of reasons to make common visits to the aquarium, but the biggest was for comfort. Their big eyes and awkward stature mirrored her own physical appearance giving her a sense of kinship in a community where her looks stick out like a sore thumb.

Whenever she felt alone or singled out, Tsuyu would think of her amphibian friends in the aquarium to remind herself that even something as awkward as a frog can be loved by complete strangers.

...But ever since she entered U.A, something sparked in Tsuyu. She never felt as isolated as before. She commonly found herself smiling randomly in the middle of the school day when she thought of all her new found friends. It was the happiest she had been in a long time.

One person in particular was making a major impact on her life. You. Your kind demeanor and accepting personality made Tsuyu feel welcomed. Then came the U.S.J attack when you almost destroyed your arm to save her. That gesture embedded a deep feeling into her heart that she couldn't describe.

After watching you lash out on the villains and nearly dying, Tsuyu pulled you out of harm's way, refusing to let you go until the pro-heros showed up. You had become a dear friend to her since then.

Tsuyu smiles to herself and leaves the aquarium knowing that she her life has changed for the better.

Eijiro Kirishima
~~~~~~~Workout Room~~~~~~~

Kirishima finishes his final set of reps for the day.

He puts down the dumbbell he was using and takes a long swig from his water bottle.

Strength training was Kirishima's favorite pass time that he loved to share with others when he could. Watching himself get stronger was an amazing feeling, but the sight of seeing another person grow in strength with him was even better but despite being as charismatic as possible, he could never get others to train with him.

When Aizawa had told his class about the U.A sports festival, Kirshima was beyond ecstatic. The amount of training he needed to go through in preparation for the event exited him, so he naturally wanted to she his excitement with someone.

His options were limited due to not closely knowing anyone in his class by that point in the year. You and Tsuyu were the only two he really spoke to so that's who he asked.

Hearing you agree to train with him was thrilling. He finally had someone to train with, even if it was for a limited time. He enjoyed every moment he spent with you in those woods. Seeing you go from a stumbling fighter with no prior experience to a competent opponent was the best feeling he had in ages.

From above Kirishima hears his mother call for dinner.

He wipes the last bit of sweat off his forehead and sprints up the stairs ready to chow down on his mother's cooking.