Chapter 55: Plans To End a Life

[Before the dorm room move]

The Leauge of Villains was crippled after their leader, All For One, lost against All Might and was imprisoned.

They struggled to find a place to settle down and compeating with villians made that task much harder.

Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Dabi, Mr.Compress, Twice, and Toga were currently held up in an abandoned apartment building near the edge of a poverty stricken city. They "cleared out" any stowaways that had previously made the appartment their home.

Toga sat on the floor, carving various shapes into rotting wood.

Dabi: Shigaraki, do we plan on being in this shit hole for long?

Shigaraki: Do you have a better place we could go to? As far as I'm concerned, you're the one who was complaining about the alleys not having roofs. So shut your mouth before I erase it along with the rest of your patchwork face.

Dabi stands up, ready to defend himself.

Kurogiri: Don't start anything you two. We're in a bad enough position without infighting.

Dabi: Hrg... we still don't have a plan in general. With All For One gone, we're out funding and a very powerful leader.

Mr.Compress: I do have to agree. The stage director is gone and our show is losing viewers. It's time for you take the helm of this sinking ship Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: I already have and now that we have a sort of base camp, we can finally get back to business.

Toga: You call this a base camp?

Kurogiri: Quiet child.

Shigaraki: First, let's talk about our Yato problem.

Twice: Yato problem? What problem could that brainiac cause us yo?!

Twice struggled to take control of his less serious side.

Dabi: Yeah, what does he have to do with anything?

Kurogiri: Because now that All For One is gone, Yato no longer has a formidable opponent in the villain community. He's been laying low, waiting for his chance to rise up from the ashes and now... he has that opportunity.

Shigaraki: Kurogiri's right. Yato is going to be making moves now that we've been weakened either against us or that hero Black Wind.

Kurogiri: Either way, we're in a bad position when it comes to him.

Mr.Compress : That may be so, but we have an advantage over our competitor.

Shigaraki: And what's that?

Mr.Compress: Himiko, the silent star of this little performance. She can make sure Yato's plans... bomb at the box office.

Toga: Oooo are you talking about little ol me?

Shigaraki: You're onto something there. Yato's plans revolve around Black Wind and that Psychic boy... what was his name?

Toga: (F/N) (L/N).

Shigaraki: Yes, him... what if we were to, oh I don't know, remove him from Yato's equation? It would set his plans back and would give us plenty of time to recuperate.

Toga jumps up from the floor and excitedly jitters when hearing what Shigaraki said.

Toga: OOO! OOO! Let me do it! Please! PLEASE! All For One didn't let me finish the job last time so I've been ITCHING to sink my teeth into his bloody corpse!

Kurogiri: There would be no one better to do the job.

Shigaraki: Agreed. Toga. Compress. I'll leave the boy up to you two.