22.5: The Leauge of Villains

~~~~~Unknown Location~~~~~

A dingy, run down bar like room was being lit up by a monitor. This was the League of Villains headquarters.

Two entities sat in the room, one standing behind the bar, the other on a stool talking to the monitor.

The most snapily dressed of the two stood behind the bar. This was the Black Mist villain known as Kurogiri. The one sitting on the stool in a hunched over position was the hand villain Tomura Shigaraki.

Shigaraki speaks to the entity on the monitor.

???: Tell me about the students at the U.S.J.

Shigaraki: They were incredibly competent, unlike any other first year students before them. Almost each student was able to take down the small fry on their own. There was a kid with green hair, I didn't catch his name but we believe him to be All Might's disciple. He was quick on his feet and nearly blew me away with a single punch.

???: He will be problematic...

Shigaraki: There was another.

???: How do you mean?

Shigaraki: A psychic. He snapped durring our attack when I went for one of the children. The Nomu was able to stop him pretty quickly but the raw energy coming off of that kid was concerning.

???: A psychic you say? It seems like everywhere I look theres more news on a psychic popping up. This boy needs to be monitored, he could be a very ugly problem.

Kurogiri speaks up from behind the bar.

Kurogiri: The one known as Phoebe Nania is apparently teaching him. That and I'm sure you know about Yato's recent escape. All these psychics running about will cause quite the stir.

???: Nania is back as well? My my... this is quite the turn of events. We just might be able to use this to our advantage.

Shigaraki: Imagine if we could get Yato on our side. His intelligence and strength could be just what we need to succeed in our plans.

???: It's an entertaining thought that has some flaws. Yato is a complicated piece of the puzzle that will be hard to manipulate.

Kurogiri: What if he doesn't comply and deems us as enemies?

???: Then we will deal with him like all the rest. Who knows, psychic abilities just might be what I need to perfect the Nomu's...

Shigaraki: A psychic powered Nomu is just what we would need to end this game. It would be unstoppable.

???: These are all very interesting ideas. I will think about them more in the future, for now I must go. Theres business to attend to.

Shigaraki: Yes master. The world will fear the name All for One once more.

All for One: Continue to think about your next move Tomura. You're making a name for yourself, not me. Farewell.

The monitor turns off.