Optional Chapter: Jiro 1

This chapter was written in the future way after the original Optional Chapters were released. The only thing that might be noticeably different when compared to the other chapters are the underlines below a speaking character's name. This is done for ease of reading. 

Why am I doing Jiro? And why am I doing her now? Well, she's a highly requested character a lot of you have asked for when it comes to a romance. I never planned on writing chapters for her but after a long time of thinking about it, I came to the realization that not a lot of stories are written souly for her. I'm also writing this now because I want to return the kindness you all have shown to me throughout the development with this story. I take frequent time off and fail to deliver chapters on a timely manner sometimes, so this is my way of giving back to you for your patience.

(I'm currently working on the second chapter at the time of this part's publishing. Expect it soon)

Hope you enjoy these new Optional Chapters! Have a great day!

~~~~~~~~

You sit on the couch for about five minutes while waiting for the others to come inside. 

You didn't know what they were talking about, but you got the feeling it has something to do with the Bakugo rescue Kirishima tried to pull off. 

The group eventually comes in after a few more minutes. Kirishima looked somber and Tsuyu had a splotchy face as if she had just been crying. Yaoyorozu, Todorki,  Midoriya, and Iida all head upstairs immediately after returning inside.

You: Hey, what were you all talking about?

Ochaco: Just- stuff- 

Ochaco looks at Tsuyu. She was dead silent. Kirishima grabs her and givers her a sideways hug.

Tsuyu: I wanted to talk to them about what happened with Bakugo. That's all. 

With that said, Tsuyu breaks away from Kirishima and walks up the stairs. 

Kirishima sighs. 

Kirishima: I feel like a real jerk- But- That feeling will pass... Goodnight you two!

Kirishima hollers Tsuyu's name while following right behind her. You could hear the talking in the distance.

Ochaco: Man... today has been exhausting... are you going to bed too? 

You: I'm... not all that tired. I think I'll stay down here for a little while while I think some stuff out. 

Ochaco: Alright. But hey, get some rest eventually okay? You've been through a lot lately. Goodnight (R/N).

You: I will. Goodnight. 

Ochaco shoots you the best smile she could muster up this late in the day and joins the others upstairs, leaving you alone once more. 

You lean back on the couch, thinking about what happened earlier when you entered your room. 

You: Why did that happen? Why did my head-

Your thoughts are cut off by a vibration in your pocket. 

You: Was that my phone? 

You reach into your right pocket and pull out your phone. 

Phone: 1 New Message: Jiro

You open the text from Jiro with a curious expression on your face. 

Jiro (Message): Hey (R/N), are you still awake?

You (Message): Yeah, I am. Why do you ask?

Jiro's response was immediate. 

Jiro (Message): Uh... well I wanted to know if you were alright after earlier. You were really down in the gutter and it worried me a bit. 

You (Message): I'm alright for now. The headache went away a little while ago along with the nose bleed. 

Jiro (Message): Hey that's great! We've all seen how much you're going through... The summer camp explosion. Your sister. Your mother and brother... I can't imagine what that's like man. When you walked into my hospital looking like a zombie, my heart dropped. 

You (Message): Those wounds are still healing... the physical ones are almost gone but the emotional ones? I might need a bit more time to deal with those. 

 Jiro (Message): Take as much time as you want. If you move on too fast from pain like that, it'll creep back up on you and cause even more issues. We're all here for you (R/N). Well, at least I know I am. 

You (Message): That means a lot to me. Really, it does. Thank you a lot for offering to help. 

Jiro (Message): I'd come hug you in person but I'm not allowed in the boy's section of the dorms this late at night. Aizawa's rules and all-

You (Message): I'm actually down in the common area. I never went upstairs. 

Jiro doesn't respond immediately like she had been just a few moments ago. 

You: Did she fall asleep? 

A very short minute passes before you hear the sound of rapid footsteps coming down the stairs behind you. 

Then, you feel someone come up behind you and lean over the couch. Their arms tightly wrap around your shoulders. 

You: WOAH!

Jiro: There we go!

Jiro took you by surprise. Her cheek was pressed against yours and her hair was almost poking you in the eye. 

She lets go with a smile. It looked like she rushed across the dorms to get to you. She was breathing heavy and her pajamas were haphazardly thrown on. 

You: Jeez, you scared me-

Jiro: Heh, sorry. Got ahead of myself...

You return her smile. 

You: It's alright. That was sweet. Thanks for that. 

Jiro's cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

Jiro: Thought you might need one of those- I know I love a hug when things aren't going my way. 

She turns back towards the stairs.

Jiro: Welp uh- GOODNIGHT (R/N)! 

She sprints up the steps out of sight. 

You: That was- really nice. 

A fuzzy feeling washes over your heart. It filled you with a comfortable sensation of peace.

Your phone vibrates again. 

Phone: 1 New Message: Jiro

You open the new message once again. 

Jiro (Message): I'll talk to you tomorrow (R/N) :-)