Chapter 13: Heroes and Villains

The purple mass grows. A face appears in the center.

Aizawa: Nobody move! Stay here!

The mass grows even larger.

Aizawa: Thirteen! Stay here and protect the students!

Kirishima: H-hey, what's that?

A body moves out of the mass followed by many more.

Aizawa puts on his yellow goggles.

Your heart was racing.

Aizawa: This is real, those are villains!

You: This is bad... this is really really bad.

Indicator: 5% blue.

Some of your classmate's loose clothing starts to move.

They were too afraid to notice.

Many villains move forward as the dark mass takes a more humanoid shape. Two glowing yellow eyes appear at the 'head'.

A man in the back with hands all over his body stands in front of the dark mass.

Kirishima: How can so many villains get into such a secure facility?!

Yaoyorozu: Yeah, Thirteen, why aren't the alarms going off?!

Thirteen: Good question. I don't know.

Todoroki speaks up.

Todoroki: Is the enite campus under attack? Or is this their only target? Either way, if the alarm systems aren't going off, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here. They chose to attack a highly protected facility while a class was in session. They're fools for attacking, but they planned this out... they must have an objective.

You: That's a pretty good theory.

Aizawa moves towards the stairs.

Aizawa: Thirteen, get them out of here and alert the main campus... actually... if they have the ability to block our sensors, they might be jamming our sensors too... Kaminari, try to contact the school.

Kaminari: Yes sir!

Aizawa suddenly rushes down to the villians.

Everyone stares in awe at his combat abilities. Villians are caught in his scarf and flung around like objects. He practically dances around the battlefield.

Thirteen: Come on kids, let's go!

The class moves to the exit.

The feeling of dread moves away from the center of the dome to right in front of the exit.

You: Everybody stop moving!

The dark mass appears on the floor and grows upwards. It towered before the entire class.

Dark Mass: There is no escape for you...

You: Shit!

Dark Mass: It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the league of villains. I know it's impolite but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this the perfect place for All Might, the symbol of peace, to draw his last breath?

You: That's what their after?!

Dark Mass: I believe he was supposed to be here yet I see no sign of him anywhere. There must have been some sort of change in plans that we could not forsee.

Suddenly, Kirishima and Bakugo jump into action at the dark mass. An explosion from Bakugo disrupted your view on him, but it didn't matter, you could still feel his presence.