Chapter 13.5: Phoebe Nania; The Black Wind

[Hero File]

Name: Phoebe Nania

Age: 32

Hero Persona: The Black Wind

Quirk: Psycic Powers (B Type)

Rank: #13 Globally

Training: U.A High School

Sidekick: N/A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phoebe sits in a darkly lit dining area across from a man fancily dressed. This man had called Phoebe to dinner to tell her something important.

Man: ... And that's why I'm breaking up with you. Your quirk makes it hard for me to do anything with you. I just can't do it anymore Phoebe.

Phoebe felt a tinge of sadness before quickly washing away. It wasn't the first time she had been rejected like this. Dating for her was nearly impossible.

Phoebe: I understand.

She adjusted in her seat to get up.

Phoebe: I wish I could say that you're the first person to say that but you aren't. Don't worry about me in any way, I'll be fine.

She wipes a single tear from her cheek and walks out of the restaurant.

~~~~~Days Later In Phoebe's homestead~~~~~~~

Leaning back in a hot bath, Phoebe soaks in the memories of her past. Villain fights, ex's, injuries, lost time, and eventually, you.

She thinks deeply to herself.

Phoebe: That boy... he doesn't know the world he's getting into.

The faucet drips water into the tub at a rhythmic pace.

Phoebe: U.A will treat him right but once he's out, it's gonna be a world of hurt. What I wouldn't do to have his mind set. To feel like I can change things.

She turns to look out a window next to her bathtub. The night sky was beautiful, calm, and peaceful. The city lights were a perfect contrast to the dark above.

Phoebe: I'm going to have to help him, aren't I?

She sighs and leans further back in her bath. The water came up to her chin.

Phoebe: The poor kid...

Phoebe finishes her bath, wraps a towel around her body, and leaves the bathroom. Her long, curly black hair was dripping water on the floor. 

Then, there was a knocking at her door.

Poebe: Who is it!?

Person behind the door: Aizawa!

Phoebe's heart jumps for a moment.

Phoebe: Uh, just a moment! Lemme get dressed!

She quickly throws on some pajamas and opens the door. Aizawa stood on the other side.

Phoebe: Hey uh... what do you need?

Aizawa: (R/N) wore the costume you made for him today. It fit him well.

Phoebe: Oh! That's great!

She held her hands together in joy.

Phoebe: Would you like to come in?

Aizawa contemplates for a moment.

Aizawa: Sure but I won't stay for long. I have work to do.

He keeps a straight face.

Aizawa walks into the studio apartment and pulls out a sheet of paper from his pocket.

Aizawa: The students did their combat training today. Your little psychic did quite well.

He hands her the paper that had information on your performance durring the combat training.

Aizawa: All Might said that he shows a lot of potential, but he struggles to use his powers outside of basic actions.

Phoebe: It says here on the paper that he used metal marbles to attack and trip up his opponents. Doing something like that isn't very taxing on his mind but its extremely smart. I remember doing something similar to that when we were at U.A.

Aizawa: I remember it too, I was the one that gave you the idea.

Phoebe: Oh right! I totally forgot!

Aizawa clears his throat.

Aizawa: Anyways, I came here on Nezu's request. He wants you to become his tutor.

Phoebe lights up with great interest.

Phoebe: He does?

Aizawa: He thought maybe you could train him as your own student. He's gonna need a slightly different curriculum from the rest of the students and Nezu decided that there was no one better to teach him than you.

Poebe: Well... to be honest, I have nothing better to do. (R/N) is gonna need me in order to become a successful hero. I'll talk to Principal Nezu tomorrow morning.

Aizawa: Glad to hear it. I don't think I can do much for the kid outside of the basic hero classes. Oh, and one last thing...

Phoebe: Yes?

Aizawa: You know about Yato's escape right?

Phoebe: I do... the damn idiots didn't listen to me when I told them about how to contain him. A rubber padded room wasn't going to do anything against a psychic that strong.

Aizawa: He was spotted here in the city.

The air in the room changes drastically.

Phoebe: He what?! I-I would have sensed him by now if that was the case!

Aizawa: Calm down. We have every reason to believe that the report was fake. A lot of the details didn't add up. Theres an investigation on it right now.

Phoebe: I want all the information on it as soon as possible.

Aizawa: I can do that.

He looks at a clock hanging on one of Phoebe's walls.

Aizawa: I gotta to go.

He makes his way to the door.

Aizawa: It was nice talking to you again Phoebe.

Phoebe: You too...

He leaves the apartment without another word.

Phoebe: How am I still stuck on him...