Chapter 12: A Looming Storm

It was time for your hero course training to start once more but before class started, you went up to Mr.Aizawa to tell him about the odd presence you've felt watching you.

Aizawa was behind the podium looking through papers as the class was talking among themselves when he noticed you approaching him.

Aizawa: Yes (L/N)?

You: I wasn't sure how to approach anyone about this but I feel like I should say it nonetheless. Lately, as in when school started, I've noticed this super odd feeling of being watched. There's this weird guy I've been seeing that wears a hoodie with the hood up in public that's been looking at me. I think the other day when the media got onto the campus grounds, I felt him there.

Aizawa thinks for a moment.

Aizawa: That's certainly something you should have brought to my attention. Unfortunately I can't do anything about it, but, if you see this guy again near the school or while you're out in public, come to me immediately. Understand?

You: Yes sir.

Aizawa: Now go sit down, I'm about to start class.

You go back to your seat as Aizawa grabs the class's attention.

Aizawa: Today's class is going to be a bit different. You're going to have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you.

Sero: What kind of training is this?

Aizawa yet again pulls out a card from nowhere that has the word "RESCUE" written on it.

You: HOW DOES HE KEEP DOING THAT!?

Aizawa: Rescue training. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that.

You: Huh, I just might be able to do well on this one. I was practicing made for this.

Tsuyu: I'll finally be able to show off how good I am in water ribbit.

Kirishima: I'm so pumped for this!

Aizawa: Guys! I'm not finished yet.

The class stiffens out.

Aizawa: What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes.

He clicks a remote on the podium and the suitcase shelves come out of the wall.

Aizawa: Keep in mind that you're not used to your costumes yet and they might hinder you abilities. This training takes place at an off campus site so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all, kit up.

You take your brief case and change into your costume.

The wrist indicator beeps to life.

Indicator: 2% blue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was dressed in their costumes and was outside waiting for the bus.

You sat on one of the nearby benches alone, thinking to yourself. You felt pretty nervous about this new form of training.

The shadow of a person falls over you.

???: Hey, brain boy.

You look up to see Bakugo.

Bakugo: You're a psychic right?

He had his arms crossed yet he had a calm demeanor.

You: Uh, yeah, I am.

Bakugo: I wanna say that I'm gonna keep my eye on you. You psychics are strong but I'll prove I can be stronger.