Chapter 57: Camie

Chapter 56 gained 410 reads in less than a single day. To me that's utterly mind boggling. I went from 10-20 reads a week to over 400 in less than 24 hours. That's a lot of people to me and I think I should be saying thank you all for being so passionate about the development of this story.

I hope you all have a great day!

~~~~~VERY IMPORTANT~~~~~~

[WARNING] This chapter gets DARK. It's one of the worst things I have ever written. Theres a very heavy horror theme to this part of the story and I am warning you, if you're not okay with this sort of thing, stop reading the chapter when you see [End] before a scene change. Everything below that is the darker potion of this chapter. Some of you may laugh at this warning but I know others don't do well with this sort of thing.

A certain minor character's story is heavily changed by the events of this chapter. The continuity of the original MHA story has now been permanently changed. Do NOT make a comment relating to "This is not what happened to ____ in the original story". (If you read my Universal Dragonslayer book, you know what this statement entails).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ten days is what Aizawa gave everyone to create an Ulimate attack from abilities you had just discovered.

It wasn't easy, especially with the lack of sleep you were getting due to nightmares about Toga becoming a common occurrence.

As you trained in Gym Gamma with Phoebe and your classmates, your new abilities grew in potency.

The "Arc" attacks, dubbed as such by you, were extremely versatile. You discovered that the arcs were a result of the positive electrons in your body interacting with the negative electrons in another person's body. With this knowledge, you developed two basic versions of the arc attack.

The first was "Arc Flash". By unleashing a concentrated arc of electric power, you could burn or electrify the opponent facing you. If done correctly, Arc Flash could jump from person to person, making it dangerous to use around allies but very useful when faced with multiple enemies.

The second ability, "Static Drain", reversed the Arc Flash process. By hitting an enemy with an arc, you were able to draw in some of their stored energy adding it onto your own supply. The draw back to this is if you missed your arc, a lot of your own energy would be waisted.

Both abilities could be used with two hands to increase their affect. You could even use your whole body but this was extremely dangerous to you since your body wasn't use to expelling so much energy at once yet.

In light of these new powers, you upgraded your costume as well.

You had it lined with a layer of rubber for protection against electric attacks and for some added padding.

The pads covering your vital areas also got an update. They were now as flexible as ever, giving you full fledged freedom over your movements without any discomfort.