Chapter 35.5: Yato Nashu; Psychic Psycopath

[Villain File]

Name: Yato Nashu

Age: 29

Villain Persona: Unknown

Quirk: Psycic Powers (B Type)

Threat Level: Very High. Subdue on sight if possible.

History: Responsable for the Kensaki incident leading to the deaths of over three hundred.

Appearance:
- 6'4
- Bald
- Bulky Body Type
- Commonly seen wearing a baseball cap

Description: Yato displays high levels of intelligence as seen by his grades in school. He has a calm demeanor unless angered, in which he will lash out in fits of violent rage. Yato lived a relatively normal childhood with no signs of any malice durring his development. He stayed out of trouble and would resort to words to fix a problem. What caused his meltdown in Kensaki is still unknown to this day. The only responses he gives to the questions relating to Kensaki are cryptic statements about a Psychic's role in society. He seems to be motivated by the harrassment psychics endure and swears to one day "solve our issues".

~~~~~~~~~~~~???~~~~~~~~~~~

Yato stands in an abandoned wearhouse with another man.

Moldy walls and rusted metal surrounds a desk Yato is overlooking.

Sitting at this desk was a man wearing oversized glasses and a white winter coat. He tinkers with one of the chrome devices.

Man: I don't think we can get this to go any father. I mean, the old woman died in less than a minute in an extremely efficient manner.

Yato: Are you sure? Because if not then I'll give you more time to work on it. I need the device ready to go against Phoebe but if it doesn't work, then all is lost.

Man: I'm pretty sure it done. I'll risk destroying it if I go too far. Without any blueprints to go off of, I have to play this all by ear. One mistake and we'd have to build from the ground up again.

Yato: Then it's settled.

Yato picks up the device and puts it together.

Yato: This is some impressive work my friend-

Man: - theres something else I need to tell you. It could be problematic...

Yato: Tell me.

Man: I believe that our storage site was broken into. I returned there to grab spare parts and one of the beta devices was missing.

Yato: Missing? As in stolen?

Man: Yes sir. No one else has access to the building other than you.

Yato: All For One... I bet he took it. He's got eyes everywhere so I've no doubt that he followed one of us there.

Man: I relocated everything as a precaution. And if I may say something, killing that associate wasn't a very good idea. I understand you that wanted to send a message to the Leauge of Villains, but angering All For One does our cause no favors.

Yato: That's a completely valid point. I'll admit that I let my anger get the best of me and I lashed out. You know how I get.

The man shuffles around some papers and shreads them.

Man: No evidence... no issues.

He stands up.

Yato: It was a pleasure working with you.

Man: Feelings mutual. I expect my pay by the end of the week.

The men bow to one another and take their leave, setting the warehouse on fire on the way out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~

Yato picks up a newspaper and reads the head line.

Yato: 'Hosu city attacked by Villains and the Hero Killer.' Ha! I'm going to make Hosu look like a kids birthday party... but first, I have to deal with the Leauge of Villains. They're going to be a thorn in my side unless something is done-

Yato tightens the baseball cap on his head to ensure that his face was covered.

He looks behind him to watch a busy street full of people going about their lives.

Across the way, in a humble little ramen shop, sat you and Kirishima, talking about your internships.

Yato: -And you... you're going to help me young man. The cards of fate aren't in your favor.

He wraps up the newspaper and walks away with a smile on his face.