Chapter 62: Baby Blue Bird

Hello all, sorry for the long period of silence. I was struggling to figure out the next part of this story and didnt want to rush it out. But its finally here and finished!

I hope you all enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Back at the Testing Site]

Toga...

She finally caught up to you...

Under the false identity of a girl named Camie, your sister, Himiko Toga, now had you alone in one of the barren fake facilities inside of the testing site. She destroyed the monitoring camera inside of the room so no officials could see what was going on.

The chrome device she had secured in her skin tight suit was suppressing your quirk and your mind was beginning to hallucinate dark figures in the shadows surrounding you. Toga's presence filled you with a terror you had never felt before when facing villains.

She was different.

Her smiīīïiiļĕ.

H ėř łāű  ğ h.

                                         .seye reH

They all pierced your very being and gripped your mind with fear.

ÇäMĪə: I've waited too long for this.

Her voice went up and down in pitch, switching between her own voice and the of Camie's.

Over her shoulder, a shadow moves like a gust in the wind.

You: Why- Why do you want me dead?! What did I ever do to you-

ÇäMĪə: -don't you remember?! DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID?!

She hyperventilates as she slowly loses her mind.

ÇäMĪə: REMEMBER THE BIRD (R/N)?! ALL I WANTED TO SHOW YOU... WAS HOW BEAUTIFUL IT WAS! THE BABY! BLUE! BIRD!

The baby blue bird.

Baby Blue.

Baby.

Blue.

Bird.

A rush of memories flood into your mind like a dam breaking from too much pressure.

You: The baby blue bird...

~~~About Eleven Years Ago~~~

A five year old version of you sprints around a tree chasing after your slightly older sister, Himiko Toga.

Both of you had bright smiles painted across your faces and youthful laughter filled the air.

Your mother had taken the two of you to Kensaki park to enjoy the fleeting autumn sun. Winter was going to be rolling in soon and this was the last week of warm weather before a cold front was to sweep across the area, leaving Kensaki buried in snow.

You and Toga were playing a simple game of tag without a worry in the world while your mother read a book on a bench off in the distance, keeping an ear out for her children. She wasn't too worried about the two of you getting in trouble due to your well behaved nature.

This was at a time before your quirks manifested. No one knew you were a psychic because you were yet to be one, making this out to be the simplest time in your life.

Toga, who was running away from you, tripped over an exposed tree stump and stumbled to the green grass below her with a thud.

Toga: Ow!