Chapter 53: Moving Out and Moving In

About a week passed since the battle between All Might and All For One. Your body and brain healed up just fine minus the scar Toga gave you but physical therapy helped it heal faster.

The emotional scarring though... no amount of physical therapy could take away that pain.

Your classmates checked in on you on a consistant basis to ensure that you were healing fine. Even Bakugo asked how you were one time.

Aizawa was constantly at Phoebe's appartment filling out paperwork relating to something very important, or atleast that's what he told you each time you asked.

It was a Friday when he finally told you about what it was.

You were sitting on the couch alone, reading a book Iida bought for you.

Aizawa entered the apartment dressed in a fancy suit with his hair pulled back into a ponytail.

Aizawa: Good, you're still awake. We need to talk.

You: Uh, okay...

You put your book down and sit up on the couch.

Aizawa hands you a pamphlet titled "U.A Dorm Room Project".

Aizawa: In short, the administration at U.A, including myself, believe that it's going to be better to protect you students from any further attacks if you're all living under the same roof with high tech security. I've been all over the city talking to the parents of your classmates about it. Each of them agreed.

You: And yet I don't have any parents... so it's my choice... isn't it?

Aizawa: Pretty much. Phoebe and I may take care of you but we're not your legal guardians. This is all up to you (R/N).

You ponder about it for a long, silent moment.

You: I agree too but... I don't want to leave Phoebe alone.

Aizawa: You won't. I'll still be here. I practically live in this apartment now so uh, yeah. She'll be fine. I've already talked to her about it.

You: Then I guess there's no other choice. I'll move into the dorms.

Aizawa looks towards your bedroom and then back to you.

Aizawa: It happens on Monday. That gives you three days.

You: Its not like there's much to pack. Most of my stuff was destroyed by Yato when he-

You remember back to his attack on your mother. Her saddened face appears in your memory then quickly fades away.

You: -you know the story.

You get up and prepare to go to your room.

Before you could open the door, Aizawa places his hand on your shoulder. You continued to face the wooden door.

Aizawa: Every hero has an origin story (R/N). You're still living yours.

You straighten out your back and turn your head to Aizawa.

Then you nod in acknowledgment.

~~~~~~~~~~Monday~~~~~~~~~

All of your belongings were packed into cardboard boxes and set into a moving truck. Phoebe assisted you with the move to the new dorms. A sorrowful cloud hung over her head each time she spoke to you.

When the final box was in the truck, you went back up to the apartment to talk to Phoebe one last time in the apartment.

You opened the front door to find her silently standing infront of the large window that overlooks the city.