04

I pushed the large doors and they creaked open. Peeking my head through before my body followed.

Standing still for a moment, I took in my surrounding. I was actually here. Home. Although when i was younger it wasn't much of one. More like training grounds.

I set my bags down on the floor before hearing my name being called, "Y/n?"

"Luther, hey." I smiled, having to tilt my neck upwards to even look at his face.

"Hi." He gave me a toothy smile before pulling me into a tight hug. "It's really nice to see you."

"Same." Eh, not really. "How have you been?"

"Good, and you? Actually i'll go grab Alison real quick so we can have a catch up."

I give the boy a nod as in my mind I hoped the two worked things out and finally got together. The pair were practically glued together before I left, but Allison has now had a child and her husband had taken custody. According to the news at least.

Standing still awkwardly for a moment waiting for Luther to return with Allison, my curiosity had got the better of me as i wondered into the living room. "Y/n, it's lovely to see you." Pogo greeted.

I gave his a small smiled before realising Vanya stood beside him. "Hi Vanya."

"Hey..." she said quietly looking down at the book in her hands.

"Is that your book?"

"Look, please don't lecture me on what I did I-"

"I really enjoyed it, I don't blame you. I would have done the same." I laughed before a loud chuckle filled the room.

"Man, you should of seen- y/n?"

I turned quickly on my heel, "Klaus!" I squealed running towards him, jumping and wrapping my legs around him causing him almost to fall to the floor.

"What are you doing here?"

"Dude, I'm Dad's daughter too. Common sense now Klaus." I lent in to whisper in his ear, "more like a trip, free of charge."

"Touché." The boy grinned. "I guess everyone is here then?"

"Yes." Pogo confirmed.

"Everyone that can be of course." Mum added, gliding into the room.

"Insensitive much Mum?" I furrowed my brows when Luther and Allison came strolling in, followed by Diego.

"Leave her be." Diego ordered with a frown.

"Sorry, forgot you were such a softy for mum." I tease innocently as he growled.

~

"So I think we should have some type of memorial, in the court yard at sundown. Say a few words, just at dad's favourite spot."

"Dad had a favourite spot?" Allison questions,

"Yeah you know under the oak tree. We used to sit out there all the time, didn't any of you do it?"

"Will there be refreshments?" Klaus butts in taking a seat beside me. "Tea, scones, cucumber sandwiches?"

"Cucumber sandwiches!" I repeat with excitement.

"Put that out Klaus, dad hate smoking." Luther growled, nodding his head towards the cigarette in his hand.

"Want some?" Klaus offered passing it towards me. I took it in between my thumb and index finger and brought it to my lips, and inhaled before allowing the smoke to emerge from my mouth.

"Ahh." I sighed, passing it back and taking a sip of the liquor I had gotten with Klaus not moments before.

"Is that my skirt?" Allison questioned, pointing at Klaus's lower half.

"Oh, yeah, this. I found it in your room. It's a little dated I know, but it's very breathy on the bits."

"Gross." I cringe before letting out a laugh.

"Listen up." Luther interrupted, "there are still some important things we need to discuss."

"Like what?"

"Like how dad died."