31

"Do you know what? I give up. So much shit has happened and I'm pretty sure we can't prevent this apocalypse." I take a deep breath. "I'm leaving." I change to my nineteen year old self and left, the only sound was the clicking of my hero's hitting the old, wooden floor.

I got about two shops down before a hand grabbed me and then I was suddenly back at the academy, again. Five.

A small burst of electricity came from my arm shocking him lightly, before I turned thirteen and slipped out of his grasp. "Leave me be." I growl, disappearing upstairs.

~

Five minutes had gone by when my door swung open. Klaus stood clutching his stomach. "Hey." He smiled faintly before falling into my bed next to me.

"What's up?" I ask, turning to face him.

"I don't know, what's wrong with you?"

"I don't know, I think I'm just sick of all this 'end of the world' shit. Five keeps disappearing out of nowhere making me fucking worry all the time and then he pops up again asking us to protect Harold Jenkins who, might I add is the equivalent of a ghost. I mean we don't even know who he is." I waited for him to reply, but he was silent. "Klaus? Klaus?" He was asleep.

I heard a small knock at the door and saw Five, a sad smile on his face. "You okay?" He asked.

"Take a guess." I rolled my eyes, before turning myself over on the bed, now facing the wall.

I felt a hand on my arm again and I was now on the sofa in the living room. "Stop doing that."

"I need you're help y/n. I need you. Please."

"Well." I smirked against the pillow and stood up. "I am a very important part of this. But don't think we are all okay."

He grabbed my hand and the two of us were in the back of Diego's car. Allison in the passenger seat and Diego mumbling for the drivers seat.

"I know this Jenkins dude has to have a record. We just gotta get our hands on that file."

"And you're plan is to what? Waltz in there and ask for it?"

"No me." Diego says, before turning slowly and facing me, Five and Allison grinned.

"You got anything belonging to anyone?"

He passed me and FBI badge. I held it before turning into a much taller woman with long legs, a pair of black trousers and a white shirt. My hair was long and black and sunglasses sat on my head although it wasn't even sunny.

"Good luck, the file should be in the west wing, they are alphabetical." Diego explained.

"Come on." Five said, taking my arm once again and taking me to a dark alley way. "Walk straight down there and you should be able to make a turn and be at the station. Stay safe." He smiled before disappearing, again.