07

"Scoop them up then Klaus."

"Help me!" He groaned attempting to pick them up with his hands.

"Oh dear god."

I rushed over and brought the pot the the edge of the counter before attempting to push all of the ashes off and into the pot.

Afterwards, I took the container and the two of us made our way down to the basement.

Klaus rustled in his pocket, pulling out a small plastic bag full of pills. He tips them into his palm. "Three. Okay." He says shakily before pouring them into his mouth.

It was silent for a moment before the pair of us climbed onto the table. A head at each end. When 'I think we're alone now' by Tiffany began to play.

I stood up on the table while Klaus climbed down, and took his glass in one hand and dad's ashes in another and the pair of us began to dance.

Quickly, Klaus put his drink down and held the ashes close to his chest and began to dance as if to a slow song while I formed random dance moves on top of the table.

He then gracefully twirled around the table with the ashes in hand. His dressing gown lifting up slightly as he spun.

Thunder and lightning suddenly began as the music stopped. The ashes were on the table and began to fly down but Klaus swiftly caught them before it could shatter.

I jump down to inspect what was going on when three knives came flying towards me. I dodge the barely as Klaus asks, "daddy?"

"What do you think is going on?" Klaus turns to me.

"I have no clue, do you think the world is ending or it's just bad weather?" I ask jokingly. "We better go upstairs."

Klaus held the ashes tight as I let electric form at my fingertips. Hesitantly I push the door open with my foot and the two of us quietly made our way upstairs.

Vanya seemed to already be in the hall with Diego in the far corner. "Is the weather usually this bad here?"

"Not usually." Vanya answers as I look out the small window. Lighting struck something far beyond my sight but the thunder still roared throughout the air.

"Any idea what's actually happening?"

"Let's go and find out." Diego questions,

"Wait for Luther and Allison first." I state as Diego scoffs.

"So he can blab on that this is a sign? i don't think so."

It seemed they weren't on the best terms lately. The two seemed to disagree on the subject of dad's death. Diego believing it was just a normal, common death by a heart attack while Luther was convinced someone that was out to get him finally got him. And killed him. While also thinking it could of been one of us.

"Hey," Allison greets as she comes stumbling in with Luther.

"Let's go then." Diego orders as he pushes through the doors.

There seemed to be a cloud of blue fog not far from Ben's statue in the back yard.

"What is it?" Vanya yells.

"Don't get too close."

"Yeah, no shit. Looks like some sort of temporal anomaly. Either that or a miniature black hole, one of the two."

Luther then yelled something inaudible before Klaus came pushing through with a fire extinguisher, "out of the way." He yelled as he threw it into the fog.

"What is that going to do?" I shout.

"I don't know, do you have a better idea?"

"Woah, woah, woah. Everyone get behind me." Luther stepped up, extending his arms i from of everyone.

"Yeah, everyone get behind us." Diego pushed through and stood beside Luther. So petty.

"I vote for running, c'mon."

"Shut up Klaus, you're drunk." Luther replied.

"He is always drunk." I add with a slight laugh.

We watched closely as what looked like and old man was trying to push through. As he fell to the ground the thunder began to fade and the sun emerged again.

Klaus pushes forward, leaving me in the back. "Does anyone else see little number five or is that just me?"

Five? "What do you mean five?" I ask, squeezing through everyone.

"Shit."