26

"What?"

"She doesn't recall anything from the roughly the past two months, it's nothing serious but I've heard your father passed away recently, which I doubt she will take well."

"Oh, she will take something else way worse." Diego adds, glancing over at me.

"But she is free to go as soon as she wakes up," the nurse stepped out the doorways and featured her hand towards the door.

"I think you should go." Luther said sadly, "she won't be able to cope with all of us at once."

"No!" I yelled, "I'm seeing her now!"

"No you're not." Luther stood between me and the door while Diego watched.

"Yes I am!" I demand, before space jumping into the room.

She lied there almost lifelessly, and once Luther and Diego entered the room was so silent I could almost hear the dust settle until a machine sounded a small beep indicating her heart beat.

I rush over to the side of her bed and took her and in mine. "Thank god, you aren't dead." I sigh, staring at her face.

I felt her fingertips brush against mine and almost jump out of my own skin. Placing my free hand on her head I push the stray hairs out of her eyes.

"Five? Is that you?" She asked, breathlessly.

"Get some water." I order. Luther scrabbles out the room, returning with a small paper cup of water. "Here." I smile, passing it to her.

"What's happening? What are you all doing here? This is a dream isn't it?" She sighed with slumping back onto the bed. "It has to be, you're dead."

"Y/n I'm here, you got into an accident." I tried to explain.

She sat up stiffly before jumping out the bed. Everyone jerked forward ready to catch her but she stood merely five inches away from me.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing here then? Running off and just coming back? I cried so much when you left, I was in pieces, for weeks!" She yelled, pointing her finger in my face. But then, her face calmed and I soft smile appeared.

Opening her arms she pulled me into s hug and whispered into my ear. "I missed you, so much."

I held her, and whispered back. "I missed you too."

When we finally separated her and Luther had a brief hug before Diego pulled her tightly into his arms. "I'm so glad you're okay." He repeated.

"It's so nice to see you all again." She grinned before we knew we had to tell her.

"Y/n, you have experienced memory loss, and you don't remember anything from the past two weeks never mind the past two months." Luther began.

"Way to lay it on her." Diego snarled.

"What?"

"Dad is dead, mum is dead and we were pretty sure you were too." I said bluntly.

"What even happened?" She asked confused.

I turned to Diego and Luther who were also looking at me as if to ask the same question. But I suddenly took y/n's and disappeared.