23

It was now the next morning, my muscles ached from the fight last night. I groaned while I rolled out of my bed and stayed on the floor for a moment.

Finally, after a couple of minutes, I push myself off of the ground and walk over to the bathroom.

Turning the water on, I let the water begin run into the bathtub waiting about twenty minutes for it to fill.

I then, slid into the burning hot water and let my eyes fall shut. But, suddenly they shot open to the sight of what seemed to be Klaus's portable radio.

Next, I picked it up and put it on the side, ready to return it to him later. Now letting my eyes shut and let my muscles relax.

I had let my eyes shut for 10 minutes when Allison came knocking on the door. I sighed, what I would do for some peace and fucking quiet.

Wrapping the towel around my thirteen year old body I opened to door to see Allison's sad face looking down on me.

"It's mom."

Not bothering to change I followed Allison to where mom's body had been left, bits of wire in her arm cut open.

"Fucking hell." I gasped, her face was blank, staring lifelessly at the ground. "What has Diego said about it?"

"He hasn't seen her yet."

"This is going to kill him." I said sadly before returning to my bath.

Why the people would do that, I had no clue. She wasn't bothering them I don't think but surely she should have. Hasn't father programmed her that way.

I was unable to relax much longer so I hopped out of the boiling water and once again wrapped a towel around my body.

Grabbing Klaus's belongings I walked straight to his room and knocked on the door.

It creaked open but it was empty, no sign of him. I rushed to my room and gave his phone a ring. When it began to ring I walked round the house trying to find it but it was left on the dining table. I had found the phone but not Klaus.

"Where are you Klaus?" I asked myself.

I rang five next, and on the third ring he answered. "Five, where are you?"

"Nowhere, why?"

"I'm bored and I have no clue where Klaus is."

"Okay, I will be at the house in a few- we are taking a short cut, turn here- see you in a bit." He said, ending the call.

I walked out front, waiting for the boy to arrive. And when the car pulled up I saw that he wasn't driving. It was Lance, the one me and Klaus had blackmailed. Although he wouldn't recognise me as I looked the same age as Five.

Not thinking much of it, I opened the back door to see a dog asleep on the other seat. Slipping in, I ran my hand down the puppy's back causing its tail to wag slightly.

"Now, to the lab." Five ordered.

~

Sorry I have t been updating, I have been away in London and then Tenerife all month and I'm still away but I will now be updating this story on Mondays. Sorry for the wait.

~Freya x