14

Klaus and I ran out back to the bins and began throwing stuff in carelessly.

"What do we do with this?" Klaus asks, waving the box in the air.

"I have an idea."

~

"17-18-19-20 dollars."

"Shopping spree! On drugs!" Klaus squealed.

"Oh god."

End of flashback

I look down. That's why I'm back to my 30 year old self and in Klaus's clothes.

"Nope, haven't got a clue." I shrug.

"Yeah, no idea. Sorry." Klaus says, "drop dead. Would you shut up!"

"Excuse me."

"Pogo I didn't mean you I just...I-you know, there had been a lot of stuff I have been dealing with. It's just a lot of memories coming up. All those good times. Well not so much good times as awful, terrible, depressing times."

"The contents of that box are...priceless. Were they to find their way back to the office, whoever took it would be absolved of any blame or consequences."

"Oh, well, lucky bastard."

Pogo clicked his tongue, "indeed."

I waited a moment for Pogo to leave the room before turning to Klaus. "We need to get that fucking stuff back."

~

"It's been a long time since I had a good night sleep."

"Okay." Vanya signs. I waited until I could hear her leave the room and the door to click shut before emerging from the cupboard.

"Fucking hell Klaus." I breathe falling onto the ground.

"Sorry, But you could of changed you're age." He said, pointing out I was 30 year old self.

"Still, you couldn't of moved over a tiny bit?"

"Hmm, no. By the way Five, that was very... touching. All that stuff about family and dad. Wow!"

"Would you shut up. She'll hear you."

"I'm moist."

"Gross." I cringe.

"I thought I told you to put on something professional." Five pointed towards Klaus, "y/n got the idea." He continued, pointing towards my black suit with a white blouse.

"What? This is my nicest outfit." Klaus says sadly.

Five sighs, "We will raid the old mans closet."

"Whatever as long as we get paid." Klaus grinned towards me.

"When the job is done."

"Okay but just so we're clear on the finer details, we have just got to go into this place and pretend to be you parents, correct?"

"Yeah, something like that." Five answered.

"What's our cover story?"

"What? What are you talking about?" I question,

"I mean we're we really young when we had you? Like, 16? Like, young and...terribly misguided?"

"Sure."

"We met at the disco." Klaus chuckled, turning to me. "Remember that. Oh my god, the sex was amazing."

"I do not want to imagine the two of you having sex." Five cringed.

"Sure you don't." Klaus laughed, ruffling Five's hair.

I rolled my eyes, hoping Five didn't notice. "We better get going." I suggested, walking down the hall.