18

"I'd ask what you were up to, Klaus, but then it occurred to me..." a voice started. I looked up to see five, clinching down the ladder. He turned to Klaus, not seeing me on the side, "I don't care."

"Hey, Five." I greet sarcastically.

"Y/n? Hi."

"And where are you off to?"

"No where."

"You know there are easier ways out the house, right?"

"This one involved the least amount of talking. Or so I thought."

"Hey, hey, hey, do you need any more company today? I could clear my schedule."

"It seems like you already have your hands full."

"Oh, this? No, no. I can do this whenever. I'm just-" Klaus suddenly falls back into the bins, "I just misplaced something, that's all. Oh! Found it! Thank God!" Klaus hold up a donut that seemed to have been in there for over a week and took a large bite, "delicious."

"I'm done funding your drug habit."

"Come on, you don't- maybe I just want to hang out with my brother. Not you. ¡Mi hermano! I love you."

"I'm going to go, think it would look a bit suspicious with a 13 year old driving a van." I grin, running up to Five and snatching the keys from his hands before he could reach the door. "I'm driving."

"What-."

I quickly jumped into the van and turn the engine on, waiting for five. "So where we off to?" I ask as the boy climbed into the car.

"The same as yesterday."

~

We sat in silence with the windows rolled down, five leaned over my lap, with his head almost all the way out of the window and stared right at the building.

"You know, we can just swap seats Five?" I chuckle,

"I don't want to miss anything." He answers, smiling but not taking his eyes off of the building.

"What are we looking for exactly, may I ask?"

"I will tell you, just not yet, okay?"

I huff in defeat, he was stubborn. "Fine."

Five suddenly leant back into his seat before turning to a black bag in the back. "Oh shit." He mumbles before unzipping and revealing what seemed to be the same top half of a mannequin as before. He looked at me, a slight look of embarrassment in his eyes, before he pulled it out. "Sorry you have been in there so long, y/n I want you to meet Delores, Delores this is y/n."

Delores? Delores was a mannequin? That boy really had gone mad out there. The person I couldn't stand to hear their name. The person Five was head over heels for. Was a mannequin.

"And no, I'm not drunk. I'm working." He said as if speaking to her. "Yes it is about the eye thing. This is the place it was made. Or will be made. We will just have to wait."