17

I sat in my room quietly, my legs crossed and a book in hand. My door was slightly open and it had been hours since Five had left.

Why I was waiting for him? I wasn't so sure. I guess I just couldn't cope with him leaving and never returning, again.

Flipping through the pages anxiously, I waited and waited to hear the door open, or footsteps coming up the stairs. Hoping it was Five.

Once it turned pitch black outside, I decided I would try and go to sleep. Turning my bedside light off and pulling the cover up to my chin, I shut my eyes and tried to drift off to sleep when I heard Allison.

"Five?"

I shot up, and peeped my head out of the door. I turned to my thirteen year old self so there was a less chance of them seeing me and listened to them carefully.

"What the hell happened to you?" Allison continued.

"Are you okay? Can we help?" Luther asked, going to put a hand on the boy's shoulder.

"There is nothing you can do." Five snapped, grabbing Luther's wrist harshly, "There is nothing any of you can do."

He then pushed passed the pair, and walked down the hall. Maybe I should of followed him, but I didn't.

~

"Five?" I ask, knocking quietly on his door.

He grunted., followed by a whimper, "Come in."

The boy was sat on his bed, with a needle in his hand, stitching up a large gash on his upper arm. "Five, let me do it."

Quickly, I run up to him and take the needle off of him carefully, continuing to thread it through his skin.

"Ah." He yelled, grabbing onto my knee, as I was sat beside him.

"You're okay, I'm almost finished." I reassure the boy, finally using my teeth to cut the thread and took a plaster out of the box on the side, carefully placing it over the newly, sewn skin.

"Thanks."

"No worries." I say bluntly, walking over to the door, before spotting what seemed to be the top of a mannequin in a black bag. "Um five, why have you got that?" I point towards it.

"It's nothing." He jitters quickly, throwing a blanket over the bag. I furrow my brows before turning back towards the door and walking out.

Klaus grabbed me by the arm as I left the room, dragging me outside towards the back. "What are you doing?"

"We need to find dad's shit from that box, or Pogo will never leave me alone."

"That's not my problem."

"Please, y/n I need you. And if you don't help me I will say I saw you take it."

"Fine."

~

As we arrived Klaus instantly hopped into the bin and began digging about. Clawing through the millions of bin bags.

I simply took out a cigarette and a lighter, watching Klaus while blowing a puff of smoke from my mouth.