21

"Coming through! Come on, Luther!" Allison sighs, running down the stairs.

"How will the Umbrella Academy ever become effective crime deterrent if we can't even leave the house on time for a mission?"

"Behind you." I hear Luther announce.

"Come along, children! Come along!" Father clapped.

"Where's my knives?"

I couldn't deal with all the noise when we were about to go on a mission, so I simply sat on Vanya's bed and listened to her play her violin softly.

Mom's head suddenly popped in through the door. "Sounds beautiful, Vanya."

"Thanks mom."

She then turns to me, "y/n honey, you're going now, here is your mask and stay safe okay."

"I will." I smile, standing up from the bed. She passed me my mask as I was leaving but I pulled her into a quick hug, "thank you." I then put my mask on and ran for the door.

~

Gunshots were the only thing I could hear. I jumped out of my bed, still in today's clothes. Changing into a toddler for a moment and I peek behind the door frame to see two strangers in big masks shooting towards Diego. Quickly, I change back and run into the hall.

"Y/n!" Diego shouts throwing a knife past me to block a bullet heading straight for my chest.

"Thanks." I say quickly before forming electricity with my fingers and sending it straight towards the females gun.

It stops and she throws it to the ground in defeat before pulling another one from behind her.

Grabbing Diego's arm I pull him into my room, being sure they were distracted by the gun.

He then runs back out and punches the male figure. Before head butting him, causing a metal clink.

"Shit." I heard Diego mumble.

"Shoot him!" The man orders.

"Get out of the way dumbass."

Before she could do anything I do the same as before causing the gun to stop working. I then brought my finger up to the mans neck shocking him enough for him to yell in pain for a few moments.

Diego and I then go running towards the living room jumping over the bannister, barely missing all of the shots.

We hid behind the sofa at the top of the room, and then the gun shots suddenly stop.

I poke my head over the top of the sofa to see Luther punch and shove the woman into the hall while Allison kicks the man in the neck.

"Let her go!" I yell watching the man wrap his hand around Allison's neck and begging to choke her. I electrocute the man again before Diego comes and punching him and Luther grabs him throwing him into the hall with the woman.

"Who are these guys!?" Allison shouts.

"You're welcome."

"We we're doing fine." I yell back, earning a nod from Diego.

"Oh, yeah, you really had them-"

"Ever heard of a rope-a-dope?"

Before anyone could say any more gunshots filled the room again Diego diving on the floor while Allison, Luther and I shuffle to the side.

"Get out of here now! Go!"