11

Next was Klaus. It was quick. He yelled before falling onto the wall and sliding down. "Sorry girly." I mocked before running towards Allison.

I did the same to her, then Luther, then Diego.

Slowly, I stepped over them and slowly walked up the stairs to be greeted by Father and Vanya.

~

'The ties that bound you together, make you stronger than you are alone.'

Allison cried onto Klaus's chest as she pulled her into her arms. I on the other hand was sat in the chair with Five's hand in mine.

"Focus on me y/n, that pain will be over soon."

I held his hand tight. As the words came out of his mouth I seemed to focus on the small pins jabbing into my arm even more.

'They will make you impervious to the pain and the hardship the world will thrust upon you.'

Father watched over us with a smile but I focused on the small umbrella forming on my wrist as I felt five staring at me.

"Stop Five." I whimpered, turning to him.

"Stop what?"

"Staring at me."

"I was not, who would want to stare at you." He laughed playfully.

"You apparently, and the rest of the world." I grin innocently, but it had seemed to get me to stop focusing on the pain on my wrist.

'And believe me when I tell you, life will be hard, it will be painful.'

'We can accomplish anything when we accept responsibility together. This is what creates trust.'

'Together, you will stand against the reign of evil.'

End of flashback.

"Where is Vanya?" Allison questioned, walking into the kitchen.

"Oh, she's gone."

"That's unfortunate."

"Yeah."

"What? When?" I questioned, not having any idea of my sisters exit.

"Earlier." Five answered, placing his tea down next to me.

I grabbed it quickly, taking a long gulp. "What the fuck?" He growled.

I set it down and smirked. "Awe, look at angry five." I changed into seventeen year old me and stood up, looking over him. Quickly, I ruffled his hair, "so cute." I laughed turning back into my thirteen year old self, "you snooze you lose."

"Well said." Klaus pointed towards me.

"Exactly." I leant back in my chair.

"Really mature y/n." He ruffled my hair back.

"Teenagers." Klaus groaned, "you're 29 and you're like 68, and you both act like teenagers madly in love."

I shot a glare at Klaus as I felt my cheeks go a light shade of red while Five's eyes grew but he didn't take his eyes off of his tea.

"Y/n!" Five whined, "you got lipstick on the cup." He pointed towards the light pink lip marks on the rug of the mug.

"Give me that." I smile innocently, taking the mug from his hands.

"Y/n-" before he could say more I rubbed my lips around the entire ring at the top of the mug, painting it with light pink lipstick.

I passed it back, "that any better."

"Perfect."

I scoff, rolling my eyes. Even if he could see my face turning the same colour as a tomato, I tried to act normal.

Half of me wanted to crawl into a hole and die, while the other half? Not so much.