29

"Three days?" Allison asks, handing Luther a cup of what I thought to be coffee.

"That's what Five said." I add.

"The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it. He just left out to part about how soon."

"But can we trust him? I don't know if you've noticed, a little..." Allison spins her finger around the side of her head and whistles, implying he was a bit crazy.

I growled, "wouldn't you be if you were stuck in time for god knows how long and only had a mannequin to keep you company?"

Allison didn't answer.

"That's what I fucking thought, he is so convinced that this is truly happing it must be. I mean have you seen his room? My god, him muttering every little detail could put me to sleep."

Klaus chuckled. "Our little psychos."

"What did five even see?"

"Well, we all fought together against whoever was responsible." Luther explained, clearly not wanting to say the entire thing.

"And we were all dead." I yell.

~

I had fallen asleep while they continued to chatter, but I woke up to Diego yelling about going to kill Hazel and Cha-Cha which I was all for so I ran after him. Not listening to Luther.

He had told me to get dressed and change into an older body. So I went to my room and became my eighteen year old self. I put on black and easy to move in clothes on immediately before rushing out of my room.

When I went to his room Klaus seemed to be asking him to tie him to a chair and leave him there while tying Diego's school laces.

"So can you tie me up now?"

~

"Tighter. Tighter!" Klaus yelled as me and Diego went in opposite directions around Klaus with a rope.

Diego and Klaus then began to talk about sadder things. Including when Klaus went into the war and met a man called Dave, while Diego talked about mum and Eudora.

While I couldn't get five off of my mind. What had happened to him? The handler maybe. I missed him, although I went around seventeen years without him, I managed to miss him more now.

Snapping back to reality when Diego had said, "you ready?"

I nodded, standing up and let sparks fly from my fingertips. We then began to walk out, leaving our brother tied to a chair when we heard his voice groan, "ah, shit!"

"What?" The pair of us asked while turning around at the same time.

"I need to pee."

So we quickly untied him and he ran to the toilet. And when he returned I went. Once I left the bathroom I could hear Klaus yelling. "Diego! Diego came back! You prick!"

I had tried to push past Diego and see what was going on but he said Klaus needed to sober up, so I didn't use my powers to swiftly move past him, I just simply followed him out the door.

The pair of us had walked downstairs and past the archway into the living room when I could of sworn i saw a pink, spotted skirt. Diego must of seen it too as he stopped dead in his tracks and retraced then until he was once again in front of the archway.