16

"Well, this is not good."

"I think we were pretty good." Klaus stated.

"Y/n was, all you did was smash a snow globe into your head."

"Hey, I was like, what about my consent, bitch?"

"It doesn't matter."

"What? What? What's the big deal with this eye, anyway?"

"There is someone out there who's going to lose an eye in the next seven days. They're going to bring about the end of life on this Earth as we know it."

"Yeah, can we get that twenty bucks, like now, or what?"

"Your twenty bucks?" Five's voice sounded bitter.

"Yeah, our twenty bucks." Klaus confirmed.

"The apocalypse is coming and all you can think about is getting high?"

"Who said I was getting high?" I butted in.

He reached into his pocket, "There you go y/n." He smiled giving me a twenty dollar note.

"And me?"

"Here's four dollars, go wild." Five said sarcastically.

"Come on, you need to lighten up old man. Hey, you know, I've just realized why you're so uptight. You must be horny as hell!"

My eyes grew wide as the words left Klaus's mouth. "All those years by yourself. It's gotta screw with you're head, being alone."

"Well... I wasn't alone."

I leant over to Klaus, "remember," I whispered, "Delores."

Five looked at me for a moment before pulling Klaus away to the side, but I could still hear. "Her name was Delores, we were together for over thirty years."

"Thirty years? Oh wow!" Klaus gasped.

I felt a pang jealous hit me at the sound of her name, so I simply got up and snuck away, not wanting to hear anymore.

Once I had walked round the corner I rung a taxi to pick me up and take me back to the house. After the door shut and it began to move. It even managed to pass Five and Klaus who seemed to be looking around. For me.

I pulled out my phone and clicked on Klaus's name, the screen was ice cold against my fingers and my nails made a small sound as they collided with the glass.

'Gone home, see you later.'

"Don't stop, just keep going." A voice said suddenly.

"What the fuck!" I screamed, turning to the new arrival. "Five? What the hell are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same."

"Um, I'm going home."

"No where, we will drop you off first."

I had gotten suspicious, what was he up to. Not realising, I scoffed aloud causing Five to face me, but not say a word.

The taxi suddenly stopped. I took a quick glance out of the window, I was back at the academy. Clicking my seatbelt undone I open the car door and slip out. "See you, y/n." Five smiled sadly as I slammed the door, not saying a word.