10

"After everything he did to you?" Diego continued, "he had to ship you a million miles away."

"Diego stop talking."

"That's how much he couldn't stand the sight of you!"

Luther snapped, beginning to throw punches at Diego but missing.

"Boys stop this at once!"

Klaus pushed me behind him with five but five pushed passed him, stepping in closer.

"Stop it."

"Hit him! Hit him!"

Pogo scoffed before walking away as the fight began to grow more violent.

"Get off me!" Diego yelled.

"I don't have time for this." Five sighs, walking inside.

My thirteen year old frame held onto Klaus's arm as they continued to fight.

"Come on, big boy!" Diego called, followed by Luther's fist flying towards his face.

There was a crash as Ben's statue fell to the ground, head falling off.

"For fuck sake." I shake my head.

"And there goes Ben's statue."

Allison also began to walk inside when Diego pulled out a knife.

"Diego! No!" Vanya yelled, but was too late. The knife flew threw the air before slicing Luther's arm.

Luther grabbed his arm and rushed inside quickly.

Vanya then walked up to Diego and said bluntly, "you never know when to stop, do you?"

Diego moved closer, "you got enough material for your sequel yet?"

"He was my father too." She said before disappearing inside.

Klaus and I sat on the small bench under his small, clear umbrella and watched Diego walk over to mum.

"Mum." He took a hold of her arm. "Let's go inside. Come on. Okay? Come on."

The two walked inside when Klaus passed me his cigarette. I took it, taking a breath in before letting the smoke emerge from my mouth, before standing up and walking over to the pile of ashes, "I bet you're living this. Hmm? The team at its best. It's just like old times." And placing the cigarette in the center. "Best funeral ever." I chuckled, taking Klaus's arm and walking inside.

17 years ago.

'Nietzsche once said, man is as a rope stretched between the animal and the superhuman. A rope over the abyss. It is a dangerous crossing, a dangerous looking-back, a dangerous trembling and halting.'

"Good luck." Five grinned, "you're going to need it."

I chuckled lightly, "oh, I won't darling."

The sound of the whistle filled the air as everyone tried to rush up the stairs.

'As much as you must strive for individual greatness, and strive you must, for it won't come to you of its own accord... you must also remember that there is no individual stronger than a collective.'

Knowing Five was going to teleport I quickly brought my finger to his neck, zapping him will a bit of electricity as he fell to the ground and groaned.

"Y/n's cheating." He groaned. But I continued, then zapping Ben. He fell to the floor softly, hardly making a sound.

"Sorry." I shrugged with a small laugh as he gave me a smile.

"She adapted." Dad yelled.