41

We charged, amazingly not getting hit by any of the bullets. We slid through and ran down a narrow hallway. Escaping the building.

~

Luther allowed Allison to go in alone. But as soon as she left, Diego asked a question we didn't even need an answer to.

"You're using her as a distraction aren't you?"

"Our best chance to incapitate Vanya."

"Oh."

"Shell thank us later."

"So what's the plan?" Klaus asked.

"You wait out front."

Klaus stopped on the stairs. "What?"

"You're the lookout." Luther informed.

I stop too. "The look out for what? He is coming, end of." I say, grabbing Klaus's wrist and pulling him past Luther.

"What would I do with out you?" Klaus laughed,

"Probably do something stupid and die." I grin, pushing further inside.

Vanya's solo played and me and Klaus pushed from one side of the stage and Diego and Luther from the other. We watched her carefully. Allison stood in the audience. Vanya white eyes scanning the paper. Allison smiled at her and Vanya smiled back. We pushed onwards. But Vanya sent out a blast, knocking us off the stage.

The audience and the rest of the orchestra evacuated immediately but the orchestra were knocked back into their seats by Vanya and continued to play.

Our sister approached the front of the stage and began to glow white light. We tried to help people evacuate also when Vanya sent another blast.

And just when I thought things couldn't get any worse the same men from the bowling alley entered, immediately shooting.

The orchestra finally escaped and it was now only, us, Vanya and the gunmen.

Five appeared in the middle of the isle, before ducking down beside me. "Sorry I had to leave without saying anything."

I growl. "This is no time to be apologising."

"We're screwed." Five yelled.

Klaus must of left at some point and returned screaming how Cha-cha was on her way. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him down onto me and Five. "Stay safe." I said to him.

We all attacked in our own ways but when I turned to Klaus his hands were glowing blue. And I could see Ben, right I front of me. My brother.

His tentacles emerged pulling all the gun men from the top down and slapping them onto the ground. I couldn't do anything, I simply stared for a moment.

Diego had charged onto the stage, into Cha-cha. While the rest of us just looked at Ben.

Ben's tentacles returned to his body and Klaus grinned. "Now who's the look out." He laughed.

We turned to Vanya who was turning white, the ceiling was collapsing and Diego returned.

"We surround her."

"Allison, stage left." Luther pointed at himself. "Stage right. Klaus front left. Y/n front right. And Diego and Five you go up through the middle. Go."

"Now!" Luther yelled. We all charged.

But she seemed to hold us up in front of her by beams of white lights. All of us other than Allison, who held a gun to the back of Vanya's head.