42

Vanya was sucking the life out of us when Allison moved the gun to beside Vanya's ear and shot. Deafening her causing us all to fall to the ground. And a beam of white light to emerge from Vanya's chest. Through the ceiling and hitting the moon.

She collapsed into Vanya's arms and we all rushed to surround her. "Is she alive?" Luther questioned.

"Yeah."

"She is? Yeah?"

"Oh thank god."

"We did it. We saved the world."

"Oh man." Klaus stood up and looked at the hole in the ceiling, "uh...guys?" We all looked to see a piece of the moon falling straight towards us. "You see that big moon rock coming towards us?"

"That's not good."

"So this is it huh? So much for...saving the world."

"If only Sir Reginald could see us right now, huh? The Umbrella Academy. A total failure."

"At least we're together at the end. As a family."

"This doesn't have to be the end."

"What? What are you saying Five?"

"I think I have a way outta here. But you gotta trust me on this."

"Yeah, I don't think so."

"No."

"I do." I smile. He takes my hand.

"The rest of you might as well expect your fate. Because in less than a minute, you're going to be vaporised."

"What your idea then?" Diego asked.

"We use my ability to time travel. But this time I take you all with me."

"You can do that?"

"I don't know. I've never tried it before. I mean I have with y/n but that's only teleporting."

"What's the worst thing that could happen?"

"You're looking at it. A 58 year-old man inside a child's body, so there's that."

"Oh, what the hell? I'm in." Diego says.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm in." Klaus shrugs.

"Me too." Luther growled. "Allison?" She nodded. "What about Ben?"

"Great, Yeah, he's in."

"Okay, great. Luther grab Vanya."

"Wait, should we be taking her? I mean she is the cause of the apocalypse. Isn't that like taking a bomb with us?"

"The apocalypse will always happen and Vanya will always be the cause, unless we take her with us and fix her."

Klaus took my other hand in his Luther's in the other. Diego took Five and and Allison and Allison and Luther entangled each others fingers.

Five concentrated, making a ball of blue appear above us. I held his hand tighter. A blue force field surrounded us. And when five knew he had finally done it. He relaxed a little more and turned to me, whispering,

"I love you y/n."