28

My eyes opened again, to see Luther, holding Delores out of the window and five aiming a gun at him.

I jumped to my feet in shock and waved my hands in the air. "What the fuck is going on?"

"He is threatening to drop Delores out of the window."

"He is going to kill innocent people!"

"Who are going to die anyway in four days."

"Five." I sighed, walking over to him. He didn't take his eyes off of Luther until I stood in front of him and made him lower the gun. "Please, we will talk about this later, just put the gun down."

His eyes flickered, and locked with mine, his face softening in an instant as the sound of the gun hitting the ground. I pulled him into my arms and held him tightly. "Thank you." I whispered.

"There is one way, but it's just about impossible."

"More impossible than what brought you back here?"

~

We had been driving for what felt like days before we stopped. I had slept until five rubber my shoulder lightly, "you ready?"

"As always." I grin.

We watched the car approach us in the distance, I took a hold of the briefcase and turned into someone I knew nothing of. Five called her the handler.

Five took my hand and teleported is to about twenty feet away from the road and told me to begin walking, before returning back.

I walked at a reasonable pace towards the group. I had heard the woman ask where something was.

Five then gestured towards me as I held the bag up. He nodded faintly before I yelled gracefully. "Looking for this? I expected more from the two of you."

"We're sorry." The woman apologised, "you didn't tell us she was going to be here." She continued through gritted teeth.

"Now, I want to to contact someone at the office and explain to them what you did, we need to keep track of everything during the timeline."

She slowly walked over to the phone and picked it up, ringing the number. Explaining everything before putting the phone down immediately after.

We stood in silence before the familiar noise of an ice cream truck could be heard in the distance. We all turned to look with confusion. Before seeing Klaus and Diego grinning.

"Oh fuck."

Guns are shot straight towards five, i run over as quickly as possible before five disappears and the bullet misses Luther by inches.

"Five? Five?!" I yell.

"The case." Luther ways holding out his arms.

I throw the briefcase to Luther, turning back to the pairs surprise before Luther yelled come get it, and throwing it into the distance.

Who five said to be Hazel and Cha-cha ran after it in a hurry, while me and Luther rushed to the ice cream van and helped Klaus and Diego up and jumped back into the car, driving off before the others could see it was fake.