25

Five's pov.

"Hello, I'm looking for y/n Hargreeves, she is my daughter." Luther said strongly but sadness still in his voice.

"What's your name sorry?"

"Umm... Reginald Hargreeves." He hesitated.

"Right this way sir." The nurse said softly, standing from her seat and guiding us down the hall. She must have been living under a rock when father died.

She closed the door after us, and I saw her body on the bed. "She hadn't broken anything, but she hit her head pretty hard so we are waiting for her to wake up on her own." The doctor explained as we looked down on her.

"Please be okay." I begged quietly, tightly crossing my fingers in the hope of luck. Even if it didn't do shit. She still did it.

The nurse and doctor left, leaving Luther and I alone with her. Slumping down in the chair, Luther rested his head in his palm and let his eyes fall shut. I had scoffed before realizing I should do the same.

~

Taking a look at my watch it was 2:27am. The night sky was pitch black and not a star in sight. I sighed before turning back to y/n.

She was as pale as a ghost with stitches going up and through her left eyebrow. I stood up and walked over to her and looked at her.

I took her hand and held it in mine, "Please." I begged once more. "Don't die on me. Please don't."

My voice began to slow as my eyelids were sliding shut.

~

"What the hell?" I hear I familiar voice ask.

I hold my heavy eyelids open to see y/n sat up in bed and the sun spilling through the window.

"Y/n! Thank god you're okay." I grinned, I pressed the small button beside the bed to alert a nurse. "She's awake I yelled.

"Five? Where have you been?" She asked confused, staring at me in disbelief.

"We are going to have to ask you to wait outside." The nurse tell me as I shook Luther awake.

"Okay, thank you." I said, dragging space boy out of the room and to the nearest pair of empty seats to the door.

We had seemed to be in a quieter part of the hospital as there were no screaming mothers and crying babies. The only noise I could hear was the sound of the Nurse hitting each key at her dest and my foot tapping anxiously on the floor.

"She will be fine." Luther had attempted to say calmly but you could hear the grinding of his teeth.

"How can you be so sure? She could-" As I was about to a finish Diego burst through the doors.

"Where is she?!" He yelled.

And as if the nurses knew he was about to come through the doors, one came out.

"She is alive. But, she has mild memory loss."