19

The sun was beginning to dim and Five was twirling the eye in his hand. It was silent until I turned to five, "I'm going to grab a drink, be back in five." I grin at the use of his name before swiftly leaving the car.

The bell at the top of the door chimes as I entered the small corner shop. I browse through the shelves, searching for the drinks before finally finding them. There was a slight hum to the fridge and when my fingers came in contact with the bottle it was ice cold against my fingertips, which was slightly satisfying as I was practically drowning in my own sweat back in the van.

I then step up to the counter, holding the bottle out to be scanned then giving the cashier two dollars before exiting the shop.

As I came closer to the van I saw someone seemed to be sat in my seat so I decided I would slip through the back but I was instantly hit with something as I opened the door.

"Holy fuck." I gasp, blinking a few times to process what had happened in the passed millisecond.

"Shit, y/n I'm so sorry are you okay?" Five asked concerned, it seemed to be him who had thrown it.

I climbed in the van before I said any more to be greeted with a slight nudge of the elbow from Klaus and the raise of an eyebrow.

Rolling my eyes I turn back to Five reassuring I was fine then exchanging glances between Luther and Klaus. "Care to explain how you got here?"

Luther simply pointed a finger towards Klaus carelessly who was silently observing the small van.

"Now what do you want Luther?" Five continues the conversation I was guessing they were in the middle of having before I arrived.

"So, Grace might of had something to do with dad's death, so I need you both to come back to the academy, it's important."

"It's important." Five repeated, "you have no concept of what's important."

It was silent, until Klaus stupidly piped up, "Hey, did I ever tell you guys about the time I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding, it was so painful." He chuckled.

"What are you still doing here?" Luther questioned bluntly.

"What I need an excuse to hang out with my family?"

"We're trying to have a serious conversation."

"What, and I'm incapable of being serious? Is that what you're saying?"

"Luther has a point, you should get out."

"What?" Klaus asked sadly.

"Hey, I will come with you." I smile nicely, "leave these two to have their big boy conversation." I mock, rolling my eyes.

"Y/n..." Luther huffed.

"We didn't mean you." Five continued as the two of us climbed out.

"I don't care, he is my best friend, you want me, you get him too." I finish before slamming the doors shut before they could say anymore.