27

I took her to the first place I could think of, Diego's. Why? I have no clue. But the moment we arrived she collapsed onto the bed.

"Shit." I cursed, rummaging around. Finding a cloth, running it underwater and placing it on her forehead. "Hey, everything's okay." I smiled, "you're okay."

That was my biggest relief. I couldn't help but stare, she was okay. It was all that mattered. Remembering me or not.

I let her fall asleep and not long after Diego and Luther entered with a bang.

"Shut the fuck up!" I whispered quietly, rubbing the damp cloth lightly on her forehead.

Y/n's pov.

I woke up in my own bed at the umbrella academy, Five carefully shaking me awake. "Y/n, come on, get dressed. We're going somewhere." He smiled, taking my hand and helping me up. "I will be outside the door."

Once he left, I slipped into clothes that would fit my thirteen year old body and exited the room to Five.

"There is a lot I need to explain, just not now." He explained, beginning to walk down the hall.

"Okay." I nodded.

His head turned at Klaus's room, taking a look inside. When he stopped at the doorway, I assumed he was in there.

I stayed outside while the two spoke before I was called in. "Y/n?" Five asked.

I slipped into the doorway and my eyes locked with Klaus.

"Klaus, is that you?"

"Who else would it fucking be, thank you for coming and looking for me though."

"What?" I questioned.

"Klaus, she has lost all memory of the last two months." Five explained. "There was an explosion and she got sent to hospital."

~

"y/n, Delores, I think I've got something." Five states. "It's tenuous, but promising."

My eyes flicker open at the sound of footsteps entering the room.

Luther stood just through the door frame. I had met him earlier, Five introduced me to everyone again.

"Who you taking to? What is all this?"

"It's a probability map."

"Probability of what?"

"Of who's death could save the world." Five tapped the chalk against the wall. "I've narrowed it down to four."

"Are you saying one of these four people causes the apocalypse?"

"No, I'm saying their death may prevent it."

There was a moment of silence, while five continued to write, "I'm not following." Luther whispered.

"Time is fickle, Luther. The slightest alteration in events can lead to massively different outcomes in the time continuum."

"Like the butterfly effect." I mumble tiredly.

"Exactly, y/n, you took the words out of my mouth." He grinned, "now go back to sleep." He says softly before turning back to Luther.

"So all I have to do is find the people with the greatest probability of impacting the time line, wherever then may be, and kill them."

At that point I dozed off, to the sound of their voices speaking softly. It put me at ease, although the world was about to end, it seemed I was right were I wanted to be.

~
Sorry for not updating for so long, I have been really busy and working on other stories but I'm back and will try and post on time every week.