32

I walked to the door where two police men stood. They held their arms up but I flashed my badge causing them to drop. I walk through, the satisfaction of my heels hitting the floor made me grin. No one seemed to question what I was doing there, until I got the the doors of the room. A man walked out.

"Can I help you miss?"

I showed my badge again, "I'm here to pick up a file."

"I'm sorry but I can't let you do that."

"Okay. Thank you for your time." I say, holding out my hand. Stupidly, he took it. I shocked him, which would knock him out for about half an his our. I opened a metal locker and shoved his body in there, before proceeding.

I turned the handle to see an eye scanner on the door. "You've got to be kidding me." I mumble.

Returning to the locker, I opened it and struggled but held his body up with one of my hands while the other searched his pockets for something belonging to him.

Feeling his phone, I grabbed it and closed the door again. I changed into the knocked out man and kept my face about an inch from the scanning pad. The door clicked open and I stepped inside.

Metal cabinets surrounded the room, each labelled with a letter. "J, J, J." I mumbled, turning on my heel. I clicked my tongue when I saw it and opened it up. My fingers brushed against all of the flies before I finally found it. 'JENKINS'.

I pulled it out and briefly read some of the pages before I saw the last one. The picture. Vanya's boyfriend.

Quickly I changed back to the FBI agent and left the officers phone outside the locker, before rushing through everyone at the station.

Once I turned the corner and was no longer in sight of the police I broke into a run, racing back to the car in a pair of heels.

I yanked the car door open and slammed it shut behind me, turning to my thirteen year old self once again. "It's Vanya's boyfriend." I yell, handing it over to Five. "Leonard Peabody is Harold Jenkins."

~

"Be careful, we don't know what Peabody is capable of."

"Yeah he didn't seem that dangerous when I first saw him. Looked kinda scrawny."

"Yeah well so are serial killers and mass murders. I mean look at him." Allison states, pointing to Five.

"Thanks."

"Good point, what does this guy what with Vanya."

"I don't know. How about we ask him after we kill him?" Five questions.

"Yes." I squeal, clapping my hands.

"Woah, woah. Hey, look, I'm gonna burst through- you know what? It would be nice for people just to stick to-" Diego couldn't finish, as Five took my hand and we teleported away.