39

Five and I were in a shop, returning Delores. He had asked me to come with him as support. But when we returned the whole building had collapsed. Flames lightening up the ruins.

"The apocalypse." He mumbled. "It's still happening." Five broke into a run towards our siblings. "Guys." Five yelled. "This is it. The apocalypse is still on. The world ends today."

"Thought you said it was over."

"I was wrong okay. This newspaper, I found it in the future the day I got stuck. The headline hasn't changed."

"No that doesn't mean anything." Diego refuses to believe it. "The time could've been altered since that newspaper came out this morning."

"You're not listening to me. When I found it, i assumed this place came down along with everything else. But here we still are. The moon's still shining, the earth is still in one piece, but not the Academy."

Klaus yanked the paper out of Five's hands. "I'm confused."

"Then listen to me you idiot! Vanya destroyed the Academy before the apocalypse. I thought Harold Jenkins was the cause, but he was the fuse. Vanya is the bomb. Vanya cause the apocalypse."

"We have to find her."

Helicopter light shone on us and we all stood up. "We gotta go." I said, "now!"

"Regroup at the Super Star. Go!"

Five grabbed my hand, teleporting away, out of sight.

~

Look I hate to be the one to say this, but everyone needs to prepare."

"For what?"

"To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya."

Allison hit Luther in the chest with her notepad. "We may not have a choice Allison."

"Bullshit. There's always options."

"You said it yourself the other day Luther." I add.

"Yeah, like what?"

"I don't know."

"Look, whatever we decide, we need to find Vanya. And fast okay? She could be anywhere."

Klaus opened the newspaper before saying, "or...here. Look at this."

"That's right, her concert is tonight"

"Hello." A worker greeted. "I hate to intrude, but my manager says if you're not gonna bowl, you gotta leave."

"Who's turn is it?" Diego asks.

"Of course..." Luther picked up a bowling ball and threw it into a lane a few rows down. Knocking the all over.

"Strike." I cheer sarcastically.

Allison held up her notepad, saying 'she's our sister.'

"We're the only ones capable of stopping this. We have a responsibility to Dad."

"To Dad?" I yelled.

"No, I've heard enough about-"

"He sacrificed everything to bring us back together."

"I'm with Luther on this one." Five said, I frowned.

"I own nothing to the bastard."

"I agree with y/n fully." Diego made clear.

"We can't give her a chance to fight back. There are billions of lives at stake. We're past trying to save just one."

"Hey you know guys...Maybe I could help."

"Now is not the time."

"No, let him finish. He saved my life today."

"Is that true?"

"Yeah, yeah, I did...take credit for it. In fact the real hero...was Ben."