09

"How did you know about that?"

"What part of the future do you not understand?" He asked, "Heart failure?"

"Yeah-"

"No."

Five clicked his tongue, "nice to see nothing's changed."

Five began to walk off when Allison called, "uh, is that it? That's all you have to say?"

"What else is there to say? The circle of life." Five finished, continuing walking out of the room.

"Well...that was interesting."

Everyone then began to leave the room until only Klaus and I were left. I gave Vanya one last smile as she left before turning to Klaus.

"Do you still like him?"

"Klaus!" I yell, punching him in the arm harshly.

"I will take that as a yes."

"I can't believe you did that, what would of happened if someone heard? What if someone did hear?"

"Hey, calm down girly, no one would of hear a thing. Ben and I kept the secret anyway, didn't we Ben?"

Klaus turned to an empty space beside him and stared for a moment, before turning back. "Yep."

"Klaus! What happens if someone heard then! I'm not talking about you and Ben keeping a secret when we were teenagers."

"Y/n, could you please change back into your older self, having a thirteen year old shouting at me isn't so intimidating."

"Ugh." I groan, not changing back. "Klaus, I'm being serious. If someone heard it will spread like wild fire around the house until Five finds out, and then I'm fucked."

Klaus snickered, "-by five." I growled at him. "Joking, joking. And no one heard."

"Also, it doesn't matter if I like him, he has Delores, I bet you she is drop dead gorgeous."

Klaus shrugged. "I wouldn't be surprised if she was a bin bag, Five is quite weird."

~

Rain began to pour as we all stepped outside.

We all stood in a circle, and Luther had the ashes in hand.

"Did something happen?" Grace asked nicely. Everyone turned to look at her with confusion for a moment.

"Dad died, remember?"

"Oh, yes of course."

"Is mum okay?"

"Yeah yeah, she is fine." Diego answered, seeming to want it swept under the carpet. "She just needs to rest. You know, recharge."

"Pogo waddled over beside Vanya, "whenever you're ready, dear boy."

Luther pulled the top off of the container and poured the ashes onto the ground, which simply formed into a small pile on the leaves.

"Probably would of been better with some wind."

"Does anyone wish to speak?" Pogo waited for a moment, but no one said a word. He shook his head, "very well. In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For that alone, I shall forever be in his debt. He was my master...and my friend and I shall miss him very much. He leaves behind a complicated legacy-"

"He was a monster. He was a bad person and a worse father. The world is better off without him-"

"Diego." Allison interrupts.

"My name is Number Two, you know why? Because our father couldn't be bothered to give us actual names. He made mum do it."

"Would anyone like anything to eat?"

"Me-" I begin but Vanya seemed to answer at the same time,

"No, it's okay mum."

"Oh, okay."

"Look you wanna pay your respects? Go ahead. But at least be honest about the kind of man he was."

"You should stop talking now." Luther growled.

"You know, you of all people should be on my side here, Number One."

"I am warning you."