06

"-or what." Five appeared out of thin air. I watched him closely, admiring him and how confident he was. The man pulled the trigger allowing bullets to fly out but it was too slow. Five had already disappeared and appeared behind the man.

The man turns quickly and holds a stapler in his hand, clicking it a few times. "That's one badass stapler." Five teases before pushing the stapler and letting it hit the man in the face, knocking him to the floor.

"Do we really have to do this?" Ben asks hesitantly.

"Come on Ben, there are more men in the vault." Luther answers.

"I will be in there with you, just don't attack the bald guy." I laugh before grabbing the passed out guy's gun and transforming into him. "Give me a second."

I slipped into the room and looked around, there were around a dozen men still in there, grabbing as much cash as they could.

I brought my fingers to my mouth and whistled loudly, informing Ben to enter. I pulled out the gun from my side and began to shoot while tentacles emerged from Ben's chest and started attacking the others.

By the time we were finished Ben and I were drenched in blood.

The two of us exited the room, I had a smile on my face while transforming back to myself while Ben begged quietly, "can we go home now?"

As the seven of us exited the building, it was surrounded by reporters and police. We made our way down a couple of the steps before stopping and smiling.

"How did you get inside the bank?" One asked,

"What happened inside?" Asked another.

But we said nothing. And waited for father's arrival.

"Our world is changing." He announced, "Our world has changed. There are some among us, gifted with abilities far beyond the ordinary. I have adopted seven such children. I give you the inaugural class of The Umbrella Academy."

"What happened to their parents?"

"They were suitably compensated."

"Are you concerned about the well fair of the children?"

"Of course. As I am for the fate of the world."

End of flashback

"Go on then." I laugh as Klaus sets the pot of ashes on the counter.

"Give me a minute, fuck me." Klaus groaned. "You always were a stubborn bastard."

"Hey, I know I'm bad but not that bad." i chuckle, knowing he directed the comment towards dad. Well his ashes at least.

"Not you y/n."

"Ah, yes, that guy." I nod towards the vase, "carry on."

"Now." Klaus started turning away, "now if I was murdered in front of my sons- adopted sons, and one happen to be able to commune with the dead, I might think about." He chuckled lightly, "I don't know, I don't know-manifesting! Do the whole big angry ghost lecture. Tell everyone who done it, and find eternal peace. Eternal peace is probably overrated."

Klaus groans before fidgeting around the room for a while before leaning in close to the pot of ashes, "come on, Reggie. Anytime now."

"Please." I joke before Klaus mimics me while poking at his belly button. "Just need to sober up!" The boy yells, slapping himself lightly on the face repeatedly. "Come on. Come on! Come on! Chop-chop."

He claps his hands before pointing towards it forcefully, "as I said, you always were a stubborn bastard!"

"You can say that again." I add.

"I dunno about you but I need a drink." Klaus groaned, pushing the pot out of the way, allowing the ashes to spill everywhere.

"Shit."