37

Five threw the glass eye again the wall, before storming out the hall and into the living room.

"Figuratively, but yeah, that works, too. One day at a time."

I followed Five into the living room where he sat with the mannequin, making a cocktail. "Well do you think we really did it?" He asked it. "Think we actually stopped the apocalypse?" He went silent for a moment. "Now what? I don't know."

"Five?" I ask, placing a hand on his shoulder and taking a seat in front of 'Delores'.

"Delores, y/n is having your drink." He said, passing me the glass of like green liquid. "I'm open to suggestions."

A loud nick was heard from the door. I stood up. I'll get it. I walked round and opened it to see one of the few people I wouldn't of expected to see. Hazel.

Suddenly. I turn seventeen and let bursts of electricity emerge from my fingers. "You have three seconds to get off this doorstep before I kill you myself!"

Five teleports quickly and held my arm. I turned back to a thirteen year old. "Hey." He said to me, "it's okay."

I take a step back.

"Hey old timer." Hazel greeted, still pointing the gun at him.

"Do you have our sister? And...if not would you like a margarita? Come on." Five said turning around.

"Watch yourself." I growled before Five dragged me back in.

"You're here's to kill me?"

"Oh. Shit. Sorry. Old habits." Hazel realises, putting his gun away. "Well, i can understand why you might feel that way, you know..."

"Well you attached our house, tried to kill my family, tried to kill y/n." He looks at me, as did Hazel.

"And kidnapped my brother." I add.

"Well, there's not much I can do about the past. I'm not the only killer in this room. You got your own bloody history, pal. Speaking of which. That job you did in Calhoun, that shit's legendary. I can't believe I'm actually sitting here talking to you after all-"

"Fangirl." I cough with a laugh.

"Hazel why are you here?"

"Well, I'm, you know-"

Diego came behind him and got Hazel to the ground. I was mentally cheering him on while Five was yelling for him to stop.

"Get up!" Diego yelled. Killing him multiple time.

"You know, before you kill him, you might wanna hear what he has to say."

"I'm gonna kill you for what you did to Patch." Diego growled, drawing a knife.

The two continued to fight while Five and I sipped on our cocktails. Until Hazel picked Diego up and squeezed him tight while he bit onto Hazel's ear. Causing Five to put his drink down, grabbing something made of glass, teleporting to behind Diego and smashing it on his head.

"I draw the line at biting." Five explained, while Diego fell to the floor and Hazel brushed the glass off of him.

"Just when I was starting to really enjoy it." I rolled my eyes.