33

The sound of glass smashing echoed through the house. Diego had burst through the window of the front door.

"Subtle."

Me and Five both reach for the door to see it was unlocked. "You know the door was unlocked?"

"Yeah well my way works just fine. Spread out. Yell if you, uh...you know, you're in trouble."

"He is so inspiring." I say sarcastically, while disappearing upstairs.

At the top of the staircase was a door to the attic, i quickly changed to be my thirty year old self to reach it before turning back. When the stairs finally hit the floor I climbed up. "What the fuck!" I yelled. "Guys! Come and get a look at this!"

I could hear them running up the stairs. And in a matter of seconds we were all in the attic. "All of our faces are burnt off."

"Well that's not creepy. This guys got some serious issues."

"Shit." Me and Five say at the same time.

"This was never about Vanya."

Five seemed to be gasping.

"This was about us." Five collapsed and hit the floor. I instantly dropped down. "Five? Are you okay?" I lift his shirt to see a bullet wound in his side.

"Jesus Five. Why didn't you say anything?"

"You have to keep going. So...close." He was drifting off.

"Five?"

"You guys go! I will get him home." I order. They did as they were told and rushed out the house.

~

I managed to break into and jumpstart a strangers car to I drove Five straight to the house and onto the sofa. I heard a fairy sound of humming and began to investigate and I found mum. Dusting.

"Mum?"

"Yes dear?"

"It's you! Right, I have no time to talk but Five's dying and needs medical attention, now!"

Within a matter of minutes Five was on a bed while Mum began to fix to his wound.

When mum had finished I sat on the bed, beside him, holding his hand right in mine. I sat there for hours after mother left. Begging for him to be alive. But I soon drifted off to sleep, still my fingers entangled with his.

~

"Y/n, y/n." I heard someone whisper. "Wanna get so breakfast."

My eyes flicker open to see Five hovering above me.

"You're alive." I squealed, jumping up and pulling him into a hug.

"You really thought one bullet would kill me?"

~

Me and Five both sat down on each end of the table. Luther seemed to be extremely sad while Klaus was being Klaus.

"Here we go. This'll fix ya." Klaus says passing a cup of coffee to Luther but Five took it out of his hands and finished the whole thing. "Nice, okay."

"Jesus. Who do I gotta kill to get a decent cup of coffee?"

"Can we get started?"

"Anyone seen the others? Diego? Allison? No? All right then this is the closest thing to a quorum..." Klaus banged something on the table. "...that we're going to get. Now, listening up, there is no easy way to say this, so I'm just going to spit it out."he waits a moment. "Yeah."

"Klaus."

"I conjured dad last night."